Kraton Proline racing 3.8 badlands PRO117810

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eizrah

Reaction score
Hi guys. Appreciate if any owner have photos of this tires on thier kraton or talion would be helpful. TIA

Use them on most of my truggies/SCT as one of the most dynamic wheel/tires available. I’d plan on having aluminum or spare 3/4 hex adapters if you’re really sending it.

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_0113_Original.jpeg

IMG_0234.jpeg

The one thing I remember when I had those wheels is the bead would come unglued fairly easy. I think the low profile of the tire had something to do with it. Maybe venting them would help.

The one thing I remember when I had those wheels is the bead would come unglued fairly easy. I think the low profile of the tire had something to do with it. Maybe venting them would help.
Yes, and balancing is critical with any RC wheel/tire or the bead will most certainly separate on 6S rpm power . First thing that should be done out of the package, grab a team associated tool or make your own hub table mount.

Use them on most of my truggies/SCT as one of the most dynamic wheel/tires available. I’d plan on having aluminum or spare 3/4 hex adapters if you’re really sending it.

That was what im planning to do with my mojave exb and kraton exb. Another option are the

1/8 Trencher LP F/R 3.8" MT Tires Mounted 17mm Blk Raid (2) PRO1017510.​

The trencher LP is slightly shorter and slightly wider. Was planning to get those aluminum zero offset 17mm hex adapters for the mojave. Will venting the tires minimise the ballooning?

The Backflip & Backflip LPs seem to be the best all around 1/8 tire I have found so far. I do like the Proline Badlands MT for 1/10 scale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back