Infraction Question about listing my Infraction for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellcat707

Reaction score
I purchased my Infraction back in October and had some fun with it but after sitting for some time, water that got trapped in the RX messed up the RX. I have a brand new 6s 4000mah battery and a brand new set of wheels for it. But since I’ve had my fun with the rig I’m looking to sell it off. What’s the best way to list it and what should I include. Both the wheels and battery could be used on a E-REVO but they’re not really meant for it. I’m also looking to sell the E-REVO and have a charger, batteries and extra axles but this is probably the wrong place for traxxas stuff:)

I purchased my Infraction back in October and had some fun with it but after sitting for some time, water that got trapped in the RX messed up the RX. I have a brand new 6s 4000mah battery and a brand new set of wheels for it. But since I’ve had my fun with the rig I’m looking to sell it off. What’s the best way to list it and what should I include. Both the wheels and battery could be used on a E-REVO but they’re not really meant for it. I’m also looking to sell the E-REVO and have a charger, batteries and extra axles but this is probably the wrong place for traxxas stuff:)
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/classifieds-forum-rules-must-read.692/
Read thru this a little

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back