Question on removing red wheel nut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can bring a horse to water, but can't make him drink.
Same with RC fundamentals.
I sometimes find myself being the only one to answer an Unanswered thread question, giving the basic simple answer, yet the OP usually wants and waits for 10+ responses with the same answer, before believing that same answer.:giggle:
Not talking about this OP's thread specifically, however.:cool:

Last edited:
I sometimes find myself being the only one to answer an Unanswered thread question, giving the basic simple answer, yet the OP usually wants and waits for 10+ responses with the same answer, before believing that same answer.:giggle:
I see that happen all the time, particularly with newer folks. Some of us who have been on the forum for a long time recognize who the experts are and don't need to wait for a bunch of answers before deciding what is the right answer. Newer folks just need to get more experience with the forum.

Speak for yourself :p:LOL:
I kind of agree with you.
The Manual has a Diagram of all the assy parts. The Blow up diagram. Many just toss it to the side, and come here for help. Never even opened the manual from the start. And many of us have been Kit builders for years. Build a kit and the question was answered during the build. RTR's have made everyone lazy. Mostly the newbs. RTR's can be a handicap in this hobby. And puts RC's in the hands of people that haven't a clue in the first place.
But the manual usually has the answers right there.
If AF did not exist, I feel Arrma products would be no better than most other Chinesium brands. And HH would be inundated with all the silly tech questions. HH and Arrma know this. Trust me. They lurk AF regularly. They gather actual use info. and product issues from many AF threads.

Last edited:

Sort of like that guy that started like 5 threads a few years ago asking if the Kraton could handle 6s. They all got merged into one thread and it was like 6 or 7 pages long......

Totally get it! But OP came in and said "thanks guys" on post #8 lol. I wasn't trying to stir the grub screw pot, more like making a funny. :cool:(y)

Sort of like that guy that started like 5 threads a few years ago asking if the Kraton could handle 6s. They all got merged into one thread and it was like 6 or 7 pages long......
I specifically remember that thread(s).:LOL:

And I remember that also.(y):giggle:
I had a field day with that thread.
All over that one. That was a doozy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back