Kraton Radical RC UK full chassis skid plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in UK so postage is fine for me. I’ve got one of these on both my Mojave and Typhon and they are excellent. Superb build quality, thick and well machined. Clearly add extra strength to chassis. For us here it is expensive to get M2C stuff sent over the pond, but good as the M2C is, the RadicalRC bash bar ([email protected]) adds the extra thickness to chassis and therefore way more strength.
I am planning to get a third one for my Outcast EXB when I purchase that shortly. Cannot recommend enough 👍👍👍👍👍👍

I’m in UK so postage is fine for me. I’ve got one of these on both my Mojave and Typhon and they are excellent. Superb build quality, thick and well machined. Clearly add extra strength to chassis. For us here it is expensive to get M2C stuff sent over the pond, but good as the M2C is, the RadicalRC bash bar ([email protected]) adds the extra thickness to chassis and therefore way more strength.
I am planning to get a third one for my Outcast EXB when I purchase that shortly. Cannot recommend enough 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Mine wasn't well machined. I bought it a couple years ago and just got around to try and use it for a build project. I ordered it for the V5 Kraton when they were brand new. The screw holes don't align with the chassis. It's too short. I can screw in only one bulkhead, but the other side will never reach through. The middle screw holes are a bit off as well. I paid a lot of money to get it here in the states. The lack of QC or SOMETHING about the whole lot of it was a waste and money thrown away. I got no benefit from that deal. Supposed deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back