Kraton Radical RC UK full chassis skid plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
Has anyone had any experience with these yet? They look interesting. My stock chassis is still straight and I’d like to keep it that way as long as a can before having to upgrade? To have it shipped from the UK to the US is expensive. I’m weighing out the options of upgrading the chassis or buying one of these skid plates.

E9FC0E8D-ADAE-4B3A-8B7D-1FE9E02CC711.jpeg

Has anyone had any experience with these yet? They look interesting. My stock chassis is still straight and I’d like to keep it that way as long as a can before having to upgrade? To have it shipped from the UK to the US is expensive. I’m weighing out the options of upgrading the chassis or buying one of these skid plates.

View attachment 97166
Hi. Visit Radical RC UK on Facebook. These plates are now available for 6s Kraton, Talion, Senton, Typhon, Outcast and Notorious. Kraton 8s and Mojave. Thanks. Radical RC UK (Dean & Jay)
Hi. Visit Radical RC UK on Facebook. These plates are now available for 6s Kraton, Talion, Senton, Typhon, Outcast and Notorious. Kraton 8s and Mojave. Thanks. Radical RC UK (Dean & Jay)
Circa $100 shipped to the US.

Circa $100 shipped to the US.
Sorry, misses the Typhon 6s also available

Does it actually bolt on in the front under the plastic skid?

If not, seems like a wasted opportunity for extra strength.

Do they have an actual website or eBay listing? I don’t use FB

Does it actually bolt on in the front under the plastic skid?

If not, seems like a wasted opportunity for extra strength.
Hi yes, and they come with 10 longer screws to attach between chassis and other existing parts such as bumpers, skid plates etc. All fully tested.

Hi yes, and they come with 10 longer screws to attach between chassis and other existing parts such as bumpers, skid plates etc. All fully tested.
Are the included screws 12.9 grade?

I'm very interested, how does this fit when I have the RPM rear skid plate and RPM front bumper? If possible I'd like to carry on using both along with your product.

Hi longer screws are provided so these bits pop on top nicely. See radicalrcuk on Facebook or website launched tomorrow.

I would just buy an EXB or M2C chassis instead. ??‍♂️
m2c chassis still bends. all ur doing is replacing inferior for little better made inferior.. still same thickness and still will bend.,. been proven.. with bash bar.. your adding another piece so now its twice as thick. less likely to bend.. generalized theory on the bash bar

m2c chassis still bends. all ur doing is replacing inferior for little better made inferior.. still same thickness and still will bend.,. been proven.. with bash bar.. your adding another piece so now its twice as thick. less likely to bend.. generalized theory on the bash bar
It’s still a pain in the rear to work around. I’ve owned EXB, M2C, and CF chassis, plus the RUK bash bar, and I only regret the bash bar. Sure it might be effective, but it’s not practical for me. And it was way over priced IMO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back