Notorious Ram Jam Racing - Yay or Nay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eno

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
What the thread title says basically...

Do you guys run Ram Jam parts? What's your opinion?

What the thread title says basically...

Do you guys run Ram Jam parts? What's your opinion?
Just got the Ti hinge pins in. Fit perfectly. Very light. Very light. Once I saw in hand, I ordered the pillow balls today.
Just got the Ti hinge pins in. Fit perfectly. Very light. Very light. Once I saw in hand, I ordered the pillow balls today.
But as far as running the rig, haven't got there yet, building up a K6. Brother to my Notorious. But for hinge pins & pillow balls should be fantastic

Parts look nice . How long on the shipping?
It was fast. I ordered the pins off e bay & it took 6 days, 19th to the 26th, & that was w Christmas too. So I guess 4 5 days to me in GA from Illinois. I didn't think about the website until after that order & I ordered the pillow balls today off website & I've already got tracking in less than 4 hrs of placing order!
It was fast. I ordered the pins off e bay & it took 6 days, 19th to the 26th, & that was w Christmas too. So I guess 4 5 days to me in GA from Illinois. I didn't think about the website until after that order & I ordered the pillow balls today off website & I've already got tracking in less than 4 hrs of placing order!
I'll keep yall updated & post pics.

I’ve got some ram jam stuff. Extremely high quality.

I’m surprised they aren’t bigger. Their parts definitely rival the big players like Scorched, M2C, etc.

Even though I think their marketing blurbs are cheesy as hell I am going to get a couple of Ram Jam parts for my 6S rigs. I'll report back...

Thanks for all your helpful comments so far! Much love to my Arrma fam!

Another +1 for RamJam. Parts are solid, and he’s very responsive to any questions.
Here’s the TI shafts I got. Perfect fit, and a very nice finish.
IMG_4672.jpeg

I've purchased every Ram Jam parts for the Kraton, but had to move out of my house to get some flood repairs done. I'm waiting to move back home so I can get everything installed.

As one of the dillweeds that spends way too much time on the big side of the dirtpark, how do they hold up to big hits? How do there driveshafts compare to M2C?

Back