Ramy finishes construction, C17 Globemaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Every time I think I’m as impressed as I can possibly be with this guy he takes it to the next level. For those who love building RC’s this is a real treat to watch. The complexity of the landing gear and gear doors is mind blowing. I have so many questions! How many batteries does it take to fly this thing, let alone run the individual systems? Whose servos are you using? How many servos are there? And for the love of god, how many channels does your transmitter have and how can you possibly operate this aircraft as a single man flight crew?!?! Absolutely freaking incredible, man.

I heard he keeps it on the dinning room table.
It would be Tyler Perry’s table! That’s where they built it. They did a test flight when the airframe was done with temporary landing gear bolted on. Tyler Perry flew the maiden and it’s crazy what a good pilot he is. Lately most of what Ramy has built has been for Perry. Ramy said the “re-maiden” flight would be posted this coming Monday, and I’m sure it will be TP flying it. Cool to see someone like him at this level of the hobby. With his own taxiways, runway, and HUGE hangar!
The crazy thing is, Ramy hasn’t even flown most of the planes he’s built for Perry. Tyler literally almost forced Ramy to fly this C17 after he did, and Ramy was nervous as hell. Tyler talked him through the flight and he did alright and then Ramy basically collapsed on the grass hyperventilating after he successfully landed it. Talk about stress!
I can’t even imagine what one of these planes must cost to build, but Tyler Perry has an entire fleet of giant, perfectly scaled aircraft, most of which were built by Ramy.
If you want to watch it it’s kind of funny.

Last edited:
It would be Tyler Perry’s table! That’s where they built it. They did a test flight when the airframe was done with temporary landing gear bolted on. Tyler Perry flew the maiden and it’s crazy what a good pilot he is. Lately most of what Ramy has built has been for Perry. Ramy said the “re-maiden” flight would be posted this coming Monday, and I’m sure it will be TP flying it. Cool to see someone like him at this level of the hobby. With his own taxiways, runway, and HUGE hangar!
The crazy thing is, Ramy hasn’t even flown most of the planes he’s built for Perry. Tyler literally almost forced Ramy to fly this C17 after he did, and Ramy was nervous as hell. Tyler talked him through the flight and he did alright and then Ramy basically collapsed on the grass hyperventilating after he successfully landed it. Talk about stress!
I can’t even imagine what one of these planes must cost to build, but Tyler Perry has an entire fleet of giant, perfectly scaled aircraft, most of which were built by Ramy.
Will do

Absolutely mind blowing how slow and gentle he lands it!! Cool vids Dan!

Back