Any other construction site bashers out there arrma fam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love driving a forklift. I've had 12+ years experience on them between 2 different jobs. You know how to pick up a penny w/ a forklift?
Hell, I had trouble getting the damn forks in the pallet slots!! 😂 At the warehouse I only dumped a shrink wrapped pallet one time! A little too fast around a turn. Never heard the end of it! 😂

Hell, I had trouble getting the damn forks in the pallet slots!! 😂 At the warehouse I only dumped a shrink wrapped pallet one time! A little too fast around a turn. Never heard the end of it! 😂

So here's my story ,that I've never told.

Instead of waiting for the Proper Delivery Truck and Personnel, my greedy boss wanted an expensive TV I just sold the day before to be delivery to the customer on a Sunday night (on my off day), so that it would be counted on that month's sales quota.
He called me in and demanded I take his truck, go to another store to pick up the TV (in their warehouse) by myself ,and to drive it to the customer's house 1 hour away AND to Hook it up.

Alright, yeah okay..
Went and picked up the TV and headed into the sticks to some new neighborhood development, Way out of town.
I was all most there ,about another 5 minutes from my destination..
Took a left turn...
That TV was in my rearview mirror one moment, then it wasn't.

A $5,200 TV fell off my boss's mini pickup truck ,right into the middle of an intersection broke into several pieces...
Couldn't get cell reception where I was, so I had to drive away from the TV to call my boss AND the customer to let them know what happened.
By the time I came back to the intersection ,some guy was already trying to haul away the TV...

Last edited:
hey sorry about that..
left you guys on a Cliffhanger..

Had to try and get my Carbon Fiber jig completed...

Nightmare!!! So how did it play out after that? That start your early retirement?

Hardly.
No.

So I had to drag as much of the busted up TV back to my store to drop off.... While the customer himself felt I had enough on my hands and he himself went to that other store to pick up another brand new tv.
I did go to his house that night to help him setup that TV to his home theater system.

Obviously THAT kind of News traveled Fast! The District Manager came down to our store the very next day.
I was called into the boss's office.
So, It was the DM sitting in the boss's chair and boss guy and me sitting -side by side- on the other side of the desk.

DM looked at both of us and asked ,"Who's bright idea was it to deliver a highend tv in a small truck? And, with just One person? Who truck was it?
I didn't have to say a word , just looked at him in the eye. A moment passed. DM just asked me to leave the room.

Nothing was ever said to me.
That store manager was either fired or transferred within a month of the incident.
Got a new store manager, very cool guy.
I never had any reprimands or issues from the DM after that.

Pretty decent spot today w/ excellent conditions- some fresh powder & a little bit of ice underneath to make those long, sweeping power slides so easy!!🥰 Ran thru 2 packs & didn't break anything!!!!🤣👍🤘💪

20230123_143048.jpg

20230123_143055.jpg

20230123_143107.jpg

20230123_143132.jpg

20230123_143256.jpg

20230123_143144.jpg

Pretty decent spot today w/ excellent conditions- some fresh powder & a little bit of ice underneath to make those long, sweeping power slides so easy!!🥰 Ran thru 2 packs & didn't break anything!!!!🤣👍🤘💪

View attachment 272548

View attachment 272549

View attachment 272550

View attachment 272551

View attachment 272552

View attachment 272553
Super cool action shots with all that snow flying! I don't know how you film and drive but nice job! (y) Hard to believe you didn't break anything. Everyone has an off day I suppose.

Super cool action shots with all that snow flying! I don't know how you film and drive but nice job! (y) Hard to believe you didn't break anything. Everyone has an off day I suppose.

It's not that hard...
Just peg the throttle and go clickitty click on the camera.
The Action shots produce themselves.

It's not that hard...
Just peg the throttle and go clickitty click on the camera.
The Action shots produce themselves.
I'm getting better. The shutter speed on my phone is pretty slow so I really hafta anticipate where it's GONNA be, then just hope I can drive it into frame

Obviously you haven't seen me trying to prepare breakfast. No way I could do that!

Okay..
So here's another way to achieve "action" shots -is to cheat and just whip your camera from side to side to create that quick blur , simulating your rig in Fast action.

I need both my hands to hold the tx. I'd have to duct tape my phone around my forehead or something. My gf does a good job at taking photos. She also has a high end professional camera she's going to use next time so you can watch my tires explode in HD!

I need both my hands to hold the tx. I'd have to duct tape my phone around my forehead or something. My gf does a good job at taking photos. She also has a high end professional camera she's going to use next time so you can watch my tires explode in HD!

Ask your girlfriend to wear the forehead camera.
If she truly Loves you.. she would do it!

Now this is what I'm talking about!! 😍🤤Great little spot today, the dirt dried up enough to make cleanup not so bad. Esc fan caught some pebbles & died about half way thru my 2nd pack so I had to finish topless doing speed runs in the street- hit 61mph😁👍🤘

20230303_130209.jpg

20230303_130234.jpg

Been a bit, but I was rewarded w/ a brand spanking new spot today!!😍 Lots of open space w/ some great terrain & the road RIGHT NEXT to it may have some speed running promise.🙂🤞 Had the Toe Cutter today but had 35mph crosswinds so I'll wait to test. Ran thru 2 packs @ lunch & saved my 3rd for afternoon break...& this piece of plywood!!! Launched the Black Sheep about 20-25' out, LOVE watching it soar thru the air!!! Had me giggling like a little kid til a wonky landing threw me into a mild cartwheel of doom (only 10 or so😆). Came up limping & looks like something happened to the rear diff cuz only have front wheel drive- will have to investigate further when I get home🤕😕

20230315_111349.jpg

20230315_111355.jpg

20230315_121014.jpg

20230315_121306.jpg

20230315_121333.jpg

20230315_122112.jpg

20230315_122310.jpg

20230315_142610.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back