Mojave Razor RC Mojave 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razorrc

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Gorgon
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave 4s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Senton 3s
We need another thread type, there’s no Mojave tag!

IMG_4218.jpeg

Hope to have a video up by tomorrow afternoon.

Funny how you said you wouldn't send it like your other ones. :LOL:
But I see you had immediate confidence with it, to send it anyway. (y) While driving, I could see how you might want thicker diff oil. As with most Arrma's, when bashing hard.
You drive well for sure, as always. Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.
:cool:

Funny how you said you wouldn't send it like your other ones. :LOL:
Haha, for sure. Wasn't planning to, and then... :ROFLMAO:

But I see you had immediate confidence with it, to send it anyway. (y) While driving, I could see how you might want thicker diff oil. As with most Arrma's, when bashing hard.
You drive well for sure, as always. Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.
:cool:
Thanks!
Seems like a good performer.
You almost need a dust mask out there LOL 😷

Drives pretty well and is more capable than I expected. I'm definitely hoping it rains sometime soon!

It actually did impress me for a 4x4. The Chassis redesign and mostly that center Diff!
The multi piece Body is heavy but strong like the 1/7 Mojo is.

More content on the Mojave, including what I think about the body removal "problem".

A great review! i'm impressed with how much you liked it. my plan is to get one soon hopefully.
I do think you could have nudged it down a point due to a 500$ car that uses plastic pivot balls for the links.. but otherwise sounds completely fair.

Thanks

A great review! i'm impressed with how much you liked it. my plan is to get one soon hopefully.
I do think you could have nudged it down a point due to a 500$ car that uses plastic pivot balls for the links.. but otherwise sounds completely fair.

Thanks, I like it a lot. You have to remember that I'm viewing it through the lens of a 1/8 scale SCT, which is not my favorite type of car, but for its type it was really well done.

The plastic pivot balls on the Arrmas don't really bother me, I've never changed them out on any of my cars. I used to spend a lot of time worrying about those types of things, but in the end for a basher, I stopped worrying and am a lot happier now. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back