rc speedrun gyro futaba gyd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin080

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
hey guys, i want to try a gyro since i am in the 170 mph range.
i am using noble nb4 transmitter and hrc brushless servo.
most of the guys were using the gyc441 but its the old version and cant buy anymore.

did anyone has experience with the gyc470 or the gyd550 for speedrun and with running a non futaba transmitter?

and whats the difference between the gyd470 gyc470?
d means for drifting but cant it be used for speedrun? because the d version is better available in germany..
thanks

Last edited:
in germany there are only the GYD futaba gyros to order...so they meant for drifting..
most of the guys were using the gyc441 but its the old version and cant buy anymore.

did anyone has experience with the gyd 470 or the gyd550 for speedrun and with running a non futaba transmitter?

thanks
Yes , I have the futaba gyro on my v2 and a flysky noble pro works great and can control how much gain with flysky transmitter
Yes , I have the futaba gyro on my v2 and a flysky noble pro works great and can control how much gain with flysky transmitter
I just checked a mine is gyc not gyd my bad sorry...
The gyc 470 works great if you can get it

did anyone has experience with the gyc470 or the gyd550 for speedrun and with running a non futaba transmitter?

d means for drifting but cant it be used for speedrun? because the d version is better available in germany..
thanks
If you’re wanting better, then I have it on the highest authority that the Futaba gyros are head and shoulders above the rest and (despite what they say in the description) work very well with non-Futaba servos.
Don’t get the “drifting” spec one.

The gyc 470 works great if you can get
i just have ordered the gyc470 now.
only 1 german shop had this gyro listed but it said atleast 2 weeks delievery time, its backorder on another warehouse...

lets hope for the best haha

thanks
I would have to assume the programming is different for faster counter steer on the drift model?
Only speculation.

I had purchased 2 GYC441's when I found out they were discontinuing it.
i just have ordered the gyc470 now.
only 1 german shop had this gyro listed but it said atleast 2 weeks delievery time, its backorder on another warehouse...

lets hope for the best haha
Good call

I would have to assume the programming is different for faster counter steer on the drift model?
Only speculation.

I had purchased 2 GYC441's when I found out they were discontinuing it.

Good call
it could be...

i think the gyc470 does just as good like the old 441 version...
they just made a new one lol.

it could be...

i think the gyc470 does just as good like the old 441 version...
they just made a new one lol.
I agree, it was just easier that way for me since I already had one. Setting could be very similar from 1 to the next.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back