RC Youtube channel recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno why but I like watching Aldo Loyal more than duperbash/rcdude. GET YOU SOME is catchy :ROFLMAO:

My channel isn't much, but I'd like to think we have a few entertaining videos. Still trying to work on talking to the camera more but it's rough out here for the shy introverts :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:

I agree, I like Aldo’s videos a lot. Never afraid to send it.

I like your videos as well. The drones shots add a very nice touch to it. Especially one of the more recent ones with the top down view

Last edited:
I agree, I like Aldo’s videos a lot. Never afraid to send it.

I like your videos as well. The drones shots add a very nice tough to it. Especially one of the more recent ones with the top down view
Thanks bro it really means more than people know. To get views is hard af and alot of time goes into editing, a lot 🤣. I bet a lot of youtubers like jaytee don't spend nearly as much time on editing 🤣. The wifey does a lot of work, thankfully we enjoy watching our own videos and laughing so it's worth haha.

RC related channels I follow, In no particular order:

WestOz RC
Camo RC (no longer uploads vids ☹️)
RC Propaganda
Mark Santa Maria
RC-TNT
Earl
RC Dude81
Kaos RC
The flying Kiwi RC
Danny Huynh Creations
The RC Master
RC Guy Garage
Raz Shifrin
Aussie RC Playground
NOTORIOUS J
Rich Duperbash
Jondilly1974
Bryan L Olds97
JohnnyQ90
KT

++ I'm sure I've missed heaps

RC related channels I follow, In no particular order:

WestOz RC
Camo RC (no longer uploads vids ☹️)
RC Propaganda
Mark Santa Maria
RC-TNT
Earl
RC Dude81
Kaos RC
The flying Kiwi RC
Danny Huynh Creations
The RC Master
RC Guy Garage
Raz Shifrin
Aussie RC Playground
NOTORIOUS J
Rich Duperbash
Jondilly1974
Bryan L Olds97
JohnnyQ90
KT

++ I'm sure I've missed heaps
Kaos RC is a cool dude, one of the few who comments on our videos sometimes :ROFLMAO: His bash spot is so nice too.

Kaos RC is a cool dude, one of the few who comments on our videos sometimes :ROFLMAO: His bash spot is so nice too.
You have a channel? I'll check it out.

Subscribed 👍

WhistlinDiesel is up to his normal shenanigans..

🚁 💥 🤣🤣🤣

The show must go on! In other news, he's now the owner of an M1 Abrams tank. Can't wait until he gets that thing home so I can watch him shoot it with his 50 cal, maul trees like it's going out of style and flatten his shop so he can build a bigger one. I smell a tug-of-war coming between the Abrams and his excavator.

I hadn't watched any of his videos in a while and I decided to just watch his most recent video and, holy balls...apparently he thought it prudent to go full scorched earth and depict himself as the second coming of RC Christ while :poop:ing all over his audience. Him and his ho decided to go full RC OnlyFans cringe fest...my spine still hasn't recovered. What an utter twat. Glad I was never subscribed to or invested in his channel.

can I have a link to this video omg I had no idea who this guy was but he has over 3m subs wtf thats a lot.

Rc sparks has lost his marbles! Um unsubd from him.
Funny, I said the same about RC Sparks. I thought it was just me. :unsure: I guess not. Lost interest in Sparks some while ago. Couldn't stomach him all of a sudden. His Crawler vids are what got my attention way back. I think Sparks has bad Health problems ?:unsure: On meds or something? He had a old video discussing his health issues.
I even prefer KT way better. KT can be controversial too. I know they both had a spat way back when. It was ugly too. I think KT has calmed down a bit.(y) Realizes he is not the be all end all.
Him and Raz collaborated there for a spell. That was entertaining to say the least. Raz is in a different league though. KT knows it.:LOL:

Last edited:
DJ Medic… BWAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!! 🤣
What a Tool!!!

I had to turn it off when they kissed. 🤮
I almost vomited in the petunias when they were playing RC furries in the woods for their OnlyFans page. I don't even want to know or see what else they do on there. Instant eye AIDS with a side of monkey pox.

Last edited:
Yep, Rc Sparks Chopra…….new age guru……I want to tell him nobody gives a Schit. He’s bent on telling all about his personal life like he’s a spiritual guide…..total narcissist.
barf.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back