RC Youtube channel recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel bad for his wife and son. They seem very nice.:LOL:
When you hit a Million on YT, this is what happens to many.

The show must go on! In other news, he's now the owner of an M1 Abrams tank. Can't wait until he gets that thing home so I can watch him shoot it with his 50 cal, maul trees like it's going out of style and flatten his shop so he can build a bigger one. I smell a tug-of-war coming between the Abrams and his excavator.
Have you seen this one yet? I literally passed out for a second or two laughing so hard! 🤣

Have you seen this one yet? I literally passed out for a second or two laughing so hard! 🤣

LOL!!! Yes, I just watched it a couple hours ago :LOL: I love those guys. I think Cody is actually a genuinely good guy. Nuttier than a 20lb. fruitcake sure, but a stand up 20lb. fruitcake. I was rolling when that thing made a B-line through the building and into the bike. They never fail to entertain. :)

This guy makes Talbot look pretty tame! LOL
What a life to have the expendable money he does!! I don't understand where it really comes from but I'll watch it for free.. they say it's YT ads and whatnot? I don't get any ads on YT vids thanks to ad blockers😉🍻

This guy makes Talbot look pretty tame! LOL
What a life to have the expendable money he does!! I don't understand where it really comes from but I'll watch it for free.. they say it's YT ads and whatnot? I don't get any ads on YT vids thanks to ad blockers😉🍻
Nah man, WhistlinDiesel is a hard working crafty hombre. he sells a crap ton of merch and he does some really unusual raffle type deals. For example...he has a visceral hatred of Carolina Squatted pickup trucks. So he buys them off youngesters online and then proceeded to dismantle them. Professionally. At a scrapyard with a car shredder. He then collects all the bits and shrapnel and they filled the ground truck into 8000 glass mason jars. He sold those on his website for $150 a piece. In some of those 8000 jars were custom made aluminum plaques with dollar amounts stamped into them. 1x $50,000, 2x $20,000, 5x10,000, and so fort all the way down to cards with $0.01 on them. If the jar you purchased from him happened to have one of those plaques in it, he'd buy it back from you for the dollar amount on the aluminum bit. But that's just one example.

That kid just did it right. He cultivated a fan base and, I would argue more importantly, a hater base. Anything his haters said he could never do or achieve, only fueled him to make certain to achieve it. That's why he built his ridiculous monster trucks, bought an Audi R8, Lambo Huracan...he's a seriously driven guy. I have nothing but mad respect for how hard he works and how hard he plays. It might not be everyone's dream but...he's definitely living a charmed life of sorts. But nothing that he got for free. He's a good kid and I love the content that he makes.

Nah man, WhistlinDiesel is a hard working crafty hombre. he sells a crap ton of merch and he does some really unusual raffle type deals. For example...he has a visceral hatred of Carolina Squatted pickup trucks. So he buys them off youngesters online and then proceeded to dismantle them. Professionally. At a scrapyard with a car shredder. He then collects all the bits and shrapnel and they filled the ground truck into 8000 glass mason jars. He sold those on his website for $150 a piece. In some of those 8000 jars were custom made aluminum plaques with dollar amounts stamped into them. 1x $50,000, 2x $20,000, 5x10,000, and so fort all the way down to cards with $0.01 on them. If the jar you purchased from him happened to have one of those plaques in it, he'd buy it back from you for the dollar amount on the aluminum bit. But that's just one example.

That kid just did it right. He cultivated a fan base and, I would argue more importantly, a hater base. Anything his haters said he could never do or achieve, only fueled him to make certain to achieve it. That's why he built his ridiculous monster trucks, bought an Audi R8, Lambo Huracan...he's a seriously driven guy. I have nothing but mad respect for how hard he works and how hard he plays. It might not be everyone's dream but...he's definitely living a charmed life of sorts. But nothing that he got for free. He's a good kid and I love the content that he makes.
Cool! I have seen a couple of his vids, he seems sharp. From what you just said, he obviously is. I love his sense of humor TBH and admire the spirit. No hating from me🍻

This guy's a hack, but known to be entertaining. You be the judge but I'd subscribe to him anyways, cause I heard he's a really nice guy
https://youtube.com/@NOTORIOUS_J_RC

I already subscribed to several RC-related Youtube channels, but I am wondering if I missed a few.

What I am looking for:
- Bashing videos in nice spots, with nice driving.
- Wrenching tips
- RC cars customization, upgrades, Frankencars, etc.
- Technical reports on bashers, high-end race kits, etc.
- RC cars review

What I am not looking for:
- Non-stop shenanigans and crazyness (RC is serious business, yo! ;) )
- RC car destruction just for the fun of it.
- Crawlers, speed runners, scale, boats, planes (all very cool, but I am not into these)

My favorite channels are:
- RC Dude81
- Rich Duperbash
- Razor RC
- TP-Parts RC-Xtreme
- Aussie RC Playground
- bicketybam
- RCDriver_Online
- 3Sons RC
- East Tactics
- Bournemouth RC
- Netcruzer (just found it this morning with a post from @Outcastblxnut )

Do you have other recommendations along those lines? I tried finding some more and it's really hit or miss.

Thanks!
These guys are foolish? https://www.youtube.com/@dollawalrc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back