RC Youtube channel recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lately, I like the RC Kiwis. Not that technical, but they try... lots of Arrmas and Traxxas bashers. They're going to be bigger than my channel in a year. You heard it here first!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqmxz1rLH7AWXwEafnt3pg
They are full of energy and very likable. At times they overexplain things for my taste, but like the RC Saylors, their content is made for the entry level crowd. Which isn’t a bad thing at all. Just doesn’t always hold my attention. I do think the Kiwis do a good job recording and editing too. ??

Thanks for all these suggestions. I watched a few yesterday evening. I obviously didn't check them all (yet), but so far, Ains DRC blew my mind with his driving and Earl Moorhead, is a very nice addition to my list.

I really enjoyed watching EM being super concerned (and almost speechless) about all the flex in the Losi SBR rear end and brainstorming about what he could do to to fix it. That's a good example of technical content I'm looking for.

My favorites are @Rich Duperbash, @RC DUDE81, CommanderAstig, @Lride Chart, @Primarrma and 12R1. There are other good channels as well. What I don't like is channels that have an obvious paid bias and the guys that are so dry that you want to fall asleep. To that last point, I don't care how knowledgeable they are, if they can't deliver in an entertaining way, I'm out.

My favorites are @Rich Duperbash, @RC DUDE81, CommanderAstig, @Lride Chart, @Primarrma and 12R1. There are other good channels as well. What I don't like is channels that have an obvious paid bias and the guys that are so dry that you want to fall asleep. To that last point, I don't care how knowledgeable they are, if they can't deliver in an entertaining way, I'm out.

Same here. Communication skills are very important.

An electric screwdriver for wrenching videos is a must also. I am not watching you screwing and unscrewing 16mm screws using a hand driver in an hour long video.

I'd add also that I have a low tolerance for youtubers who are giving wrong info and don't bother correcting it in the editing. Some are quite bad for that. If it happens too often, I'm out.

I also cringe every time I hear youtubers referring to the electric motor as the "engine". Thus is just me, but I am rather sensitive about using the right word to describe something...

Thanks for all these suggestions. I watched a few yesterday evening. I obviously didn't check them all (yet), but so far, Ains DRC blew my mind with his driving and Earl Moorhead, is a very nice addition to my list.

I really enjoyed watching EM being super concerned (and almost speechless) about all the flex in the Losi SBR rear end and brainstorming about what he could do to to fix it. That's a good example of technical content I'm looking for.
Have you checked out StephaneZ yet? He does flips with twists!

I already subscribed to several RC-related Youtube channels, but I am wondering if I missed a few.

What I am looking for:
- Bashing videos in nice spots, with nice driving.
- Wrenching tips
- RC cars customization, upgrades, Frankencars, etc.
- Technical reports on bashers, high-end race kits, etc.
- RC cars review

What I am not looking for:
- Non-stop shenanigans and crazyness (RC is serious business, yo! ;) )
- RC car destruction just for the fun of it.
- Crawlers, speed runners, scale, boats, planes (all very cool, but I am not into these)

My favorite channels are:
- RC Dude81
- Rich Duperbash
- Razor RC
- TP-Parts RC-Xtreme
- Aussie RC Playground
- bicketybam
- RCDriver_Online
- 3Sons RC
- East Tactics
- Bournemouth RC
- Netcruzer (just found it this morning with a post from @Outcastblxnut )

Do you have other recommendations along those lines? I tried finding some more and it's really hit or miss.

Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC60afS-Zur_BNoUo38k6EWg

I already subscribed to several RC-related Youtube channels, but I am wondering if I missed a few.

What I am looking for:
- Wrenching tips
- RC cars review

- Crawlers, speed runners, scale, boats, planes (all very cool, but I am not into these)

- RC Dude81
- Rich Duperbash
- Razor RC
- TP-Parts RC-Xtreme
- Aussie RC Playground
- bicketybam
- RCDriver_Online
- 3Sons RC
- East Tactics
- Bournemouth RC

Do you have other recommendations along those lines? I tried finding some more and it's really hit or miss.

Thanks!

What I am looking for:
- Wrenching tips
- RC cars review

- RC Dude81
- Rich Duperbash
- Razor RC
- TP-Parts RC-Xtreme
- Aussie RC Playground
- bicketybam
- RCDriver_Online
- 3Sons RC
- East Tactics
- Bournemouth RC

Thanks!
Mark Santa Maria Vlogs/ Racing focused/build tips and reviews. Track/hobby shop reviews (mostly in Texas)

Amain Hobbies YouTube channel: Reviews and building/performance tuning tips.
OMG RC: Reviews, talk and opinion. (Mostly budget-oriented/unique stuff)

Seen this channel pop up in my YT feed a couple times, really cool footage with drones and his surface cars. I believe he's got a Skydio drone that he tracks his own cars with. But he also runs with another father/son that does the FPV drones.

The footage here is really cool with the FPV drone right on the heels of the Mojave. With the Skydio overwatching all of it.

I haven't see this one listed. AJJAMStudios. He does Brutal reviews, gives good explanations and has a good variety of bench and bash videos.

Hurricane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back