$$$ Rc'holics not so anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at the 8ight I think I'm going to pass. Plastic shocks, fixed links, fixed turnbuckles and weak shock towers.

This looks like it will do much better. Roughly $10 more and you get aluminum shocks, adjustable links, adjustable turnbuckles, aluminum steering knuckles and of course a bigger engine. https://www.amainhobbies.com/hobao-hyper-7-tq-rtr-w-h2802-turbo-eng-grey-hoa-m7tq-c28dg/p648749

I don't have that much money lol

Well I have narrowed it down to either one of these 2.

Hobao Hyper Nitro Cage buggy. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hyper-Nitr...192356954113?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

or

Hobao Hyper Cage Truggy. https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOBAO-OFNA...192357024240?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

dailystruggg.jpg

Both are nice, killer shocks and rollcage. If I had to pick I'd go for the truggy. Nice to see others that still enjoy nitro. If all else fails, flip for 2 out of 3. Lol

Both are nice, killer shocks and rollcage. If I had to pick I'd go for the truggy. Nice to see others that still enjoy nitro. If all else fails, flip for 2 out of 3. Lol
I just like stuff that's load. If I had more space I would get a 1/5th scale.

I just like stuff that's load. If I had more space I would get a 1/5th scale.
Me too, always liked nitro, the sound and smell. I'm waiting to see if Arrma is coming with a large scale MT, doesn't have to be 5th scale but would have to really like it to buy it. Someone posted the 5th scale Raminator awhile ago, it was nice but too expensive. Had a gas motor, but slow. Man that thing was huge, so if Arrma came out with large scale I just hope it isn't that big.

Me too, always liked nitro, the sound and smell. I'm waiting to see if Arrma is coming with a large scale MT, doesn't have to be 5th scale but would have to really like it to buy it. Someone posted the 5th scale Raminator awhile ago, it was nice but too expensive. Had a gas motor, but slow. Man that thing was huge, so if Arrma came out with large scale I just hope it isn't that big.
They make scented fuel additives that you can add to the fuel, pretty sure I want root beer lol. https://www.amazon.com/Allstar-ALL78124-Cherry-Fuel-Fragrance/dp/B007ZQS3YM?th=1 if you really wanted to you could add this your regular cars gas tank :ROFLMAO:

Check out all the different scents these guys have https://deezperformance.com/wild-willy-fuel-fragrance.html#.XaSkL0ZKiiM

This stuff would last forever running nitro vehicles the 4oz bottle treats 28-55 gallons of Methanol
I have a drag car and go to tracks near me, alot of alcohol cars use scents and they smell really good, like cherry, cotton candy etc.

You can smell it the whole 1/4 mile. Alcohol fuel itself smells sweet and I dig it. The 1st time I smelled scents at the track it blew my mind.
Being from Colorado, I second that!!
My friend just got back from your hip State and hit up some shops. ?

I have a drag car and go to tracks near me, alot of alcohol cars use scents and they smell really good, like cherry, cotton candy etc.

You can smell it the whole 1/4 mile. Alcohol fuel itself smells sweet and I dig it. The 1st time I smelled scents at the track it blew my mind.

My friend just got back from your hip State and hit up some shops. ?
Denver is only a 6 hour drive from here :whistle:

Denver is only a 6 hour drive from here :whistle:
I've wanted to start a 420 thread but I don't think it really abides by the forum rules.

I've wanted to start a 420 thread but I don't think it really abides by the forum rules.

I was guessing not as well, not all states are legal. But I wont shy away from talking or joking about it, lol. Like most who drink a beer or two after work, I'll smoke a bit. :)

I was guessing not as well, not all states are legal. But I wont shy away from talking or joking about it, lol. Like most who drink a beer or two after work, I'll smoke a bit. :)
My backwards State just went medicinal. ?

My state (Ohio) has rec legal on the books, but hasn’t been activated yet. Basically we had a ballot initiative that would have granted exclusive distribution rights to a few mega corps and it didn’t pass. But that lit the fuse and everyone wanted to go the Colorado route next election. Had the ballot been similar to CO, it would have passed by a mile (high).

The party poopers in gov wanted to slow that down as much as possible so the state assembly passed a law legalizing pot, but it’s now been a few years and they’re still writing regulations. I think they did it to prevent another ballot initiative that would have passed and made legal weed available much sooner.

Since then, Michigan passed and enacted their own legal system. I live about 5-6 miles from the Michigan state line. I myself don’t enjoy weed, but I have zero issue with those who enjoy it recreationally or medically. It’s way better than tobacco or alcohol, health wise.

My state (Ohio) has rec legal on the books, but hasn’t been activated yet. Basically we had a ballot initiative that would have granted exclusive distribution rights to a few mega corps and it didn’t pass. But that lit the fuse and everyone wanted to go the Colorado route next election. Had the ballot been similar to CO, it would have passed by a mile (high).

The party poopers in gov wanted to slow that down as much as possible so the state assembly passed a law legalizing pot, but it’s now been a few years and they’re still writing regulations. I think they did it to prevent another ballot initiative that would have passed and made legal weed available much sooner.

Since then, Michigan passed and enacted their own legal system. I live about 5-6 miles from the Michigan state line. I myself don’t enjoy weed, but I have zero issue with those who enjoy it recreationally or medically. It’s way better than tobacco or alcohol, health wise.
It will be a long long time before our state sees legality. Our governor made hemp illegal, because she's tarded.

This is probably where I should express my need. I'm really hungry for the x***x killer and was told last night that they were giving me a pretty substantial pay raise with new bonus structure. I was able to catch bossman to express some of my concerns and my feelings of itching to make a move and it looks like it's working out to my favor. Unless it's a trick, I'm horned up to spend some $ on more RCs rather than real life stuff. My f150 will be paid off in June as well if I don't double up a couple payments to get it done sooner.
Bring the big dog!!

This is probably where I should express my need. I'm really hungry for the x***x killer and was told last night that they were giving me a pretty substantial pay raise with new bonus structure. I was able to catch bossman to express some of my concerns and my feelings of itching to make a move and it looks like it's working out to my favor. Unless it's a trick, I'm horned up to spend some $ on more RCs rather than real life stuff. My f150 will be paid off in June as well if I don't double up a couple payments to get it done sooner.
Bring the big dog!!
Now you're cooking @crimsonfancy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back