$$$ Rc'holics not so anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up with One granite 4x4 BLX, one Typhon 3s, one Typhon 6s, two Outcasts 6s, one Kraton 6s. I recently sold my Typhon 3s, just unloaded my granite at the LHS and will be unloading my Outcast 6s either here or at the LHS! My wife still thinks I only have a granite and an Outcast. That's why I have decided to go with three (outcast, typhon and Kraton) and STOP LOOKING AT OTHER STUFF! She's not very happy with me at this moment. This has began since Like less than 3 months ago. Hi my name is Jose and I'm an RC HOLIC. I've also upgraded the 3 mentioned vehicles and the ones I have sold. Honestly I'm more than ok with only 3 3s rigs. There's also lying about how I got the Outcast (I told her it was a gift from my step dad) and today I slipped! Don't lie, it's stressful! Man, did I write enough or what? I've spent about $3k total. I've paid back much of it through the sales of a few guns that I had too many of ?. Well, at least I've stopped spending on guns and fish tanks. Next I have to slow down the RC thing. Sorry for the super long post!

I love my G30 Gen 4. It's my EDC ?
Six cars in 3 months! I believe in this world, they call that an overdose?! Lucky they were able to revive you in time, and it looks like you're on the road to recovery. We're here to help. Btw, did you hear they might be releasing an Arrma Xmaxx killer in a couple of weeks? Better start posting those guns in the classifieds. Looks like you have a buyer already in @Glock21user.

if I didn't drink, there is no way I would be insane enough to keep pouring out the money that I do on this hobby. Ooooooooohhhh, Johnny just made a correlation. Sh!t. Somebody get me another drink.
I only drink in moderation, moderation is the imaginary place that exists anywhere I am ?

[/QUOTE]

I for certain have Glocks that I carry.
Usually a G20 or G21.
They are both full size duty weapons in 10mm or .45 that I have alot of time on.
Most days I carry one of my Colt 1911s.
Right now my Colt Light Weight is riding along.
Sorry Notorious J for sidelining your thread for a moment.

Literally me waiting on Arrma now...

Impatiently11.gif

My disease is far to be took over. Why i just bought a used Kyosho Outrage (it was cheap but not an excuse), when i have so many project which wait to be started (i mean, many chassis laying around).

I for certain have Glocks that I carry.
Usually a G20 or G21.
They are both full size duty weapons in 10mm or .45 that I have alot of time on.
Most days I carry one of my Colt 1911s.
Right now my Colt Light Weight is riding along.
Sorry Notorious J for sidelining your thread for a moment.
[/QUOTE]
All good in the home of the Arrma Forum. Being Canadian, listening to you guys talk about guns is fascinating. I think I've held 5 in my whole life, and four were rifles. It's a whole other world to us up here north of the border. ??

All good in the home of the Arrma Forum. Being Canadian, listening to you guys talk about guns is fascinating. I think I've held 5 in my whole life, and four were rifles. It's a whole other world to us up here north of the border. ??
[/QUOTE]

It is a passion that once bites you it is not often shaken.
Even if it is it will not be easy.
Come down a join a group of hounds baying at rabbits or go deer huntin just once and you will know if it is a disease you can't get rid of.
Anytime you make it down we will get JonDilly and go spend a day poking paper.
This is your official invite.

I confess that I'm at it again! I lost my mind and ordered an Xmaxx 8s yesterday. I need help! ????. I got impatient with the Arrma release. Don't kill me here!
Definitely a rookie mistake ??? I almost fell down that rabbit hole ? before I caught the Arrma bug! Boy let me tell you what, it hits ya hard!!!
All things considered tho it’s some of the most fun I’ve ever had!!!???

Definitely a rookie mistake ??? I almost fell down that rabbit hole ? before I caught the Arrma bug! Boy let me tell you what, it hits ya hard!!!
All things considered tho it’s some of the most fun I’ve ever had!!!???
Well I do have the Typhon, Outcast and Kraton (all 6s rigs). I just want t try something a little different. Hehe.

This week alone was Arrma week. I bought a Talion, infraction, and technically a Kraton 8s
I confess that I'm at it again! I lost my mind and ordered an Xmaxx 8s yesterday. I need help! ????. I got impatient with the Arrma release. Don't kill me here!

I love my X maxx..... but the fun just started for you. Now it’s time to get a Max 5 ESC, Leopard motor, proline reservoir shocks, springs, proline captured hinge pins, RPM arms, new gears, proline body, and make custom battery trays :).

This week alone was Arrma week. I bought a Talion, infraction, and technically a Kraton 8s

I love my X maxx..... but the fun just started for you. Now it’s time to get a Max 5 ESC, Leopard motor, proline reservoir shocks, springs, proline captured hinge pins, RPM arms, new gears, proline body, and make custom battery trays :).
I'm going to start with the stock ESC and take it from there. Hehe. If I have to, then I'll go with the max 6 and just use the stock motor with it. As things break, I'll replace them with the mentioned parts. I did get aftermarket batteries from SMC that I believe are a direct fit. Thanks.

You don't want a Max 6, you want a Max 5 (yes, it's better than the 6). I agree with your approach. Mine is all stock as well - except the rear knuckles - they are aluminum.
Max 5 is a must. I also forgot the RPM larger knuckles/ carriers. You don’t NEED a new motor, but it transforms the big X maxx into a monster. The stock battery trays are horrible though, just like the 1/10 maxx. Either way, enjoy, it’s a great basher RC. The proline Chevy body in my opinion looks GREAT and I prefer Raptors in real life.

Attachments

• B0B8B347-ED88-4405-962E-A5B9FFB00CFE.jpeg
    B0B8B347-ED88-4405-962E-A5B9FFB00CFE.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 27
  • 8CDAA2CC-BD22-4BF7-9160-E35B35F3FE11.jpeg
    8CDAA2CC-BD22-4BF7-9160-E35B35F3FE11.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 31
  • F3CD8FC8-E131-4234-B728-D13F8EB15032.jpeg
    F3CD8FC8-E131-4234-B728-D13F8EB15032.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 29
I haven't even gotten around to figuring out what it will take to fix the diff issue in my Fury, once and for all, and im still waiting on parts to fix my Redcat Blackout, and looking to add more vehicles to my collection (mostly 2WD stuff), as well as fixing a couple other minor issues with other vehicles, but, i sat down the other day, and went over what i have spent (between $60-$100 every week, with the occasional $200+ week here and there), and, for just this year, im in over 5K, so, in the last 3 years, i would say i have spent near 15K total (i was out of RC for quite awhile). No wonder my wife decided that if i bought another car, even if i sold a couple, i was living in the shed with them. I told her, maybe its time i actually learned how not to break them, or, stop doing it on purpose, which i sometimes do trying to do insane stuff.

This is getting completely OUT OF HAND! I’m totally obsessed with Arrma ❤️ All I think about is RC’s ? Any free time I have I’m piss pounding the heck out of my trucks!!! Can’t decide which I like more bashing or fixing. Honestly! And now this dang forum I can’t stop coming here.... I’ve lost my mind ? but the thing is...
I ❤️ it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back