$$$ Rc'holics not so anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you're cooking @crimsonfancy!

Probably more so if they make this bonus based on saving labor cost. So far over seven years they haven't given me any trouble about cost of goods sold so I've been able to delegate a whole lot away and take lots of time off. lol So, you're right....I'll probably have to actually start cooking. haha

I don't have room for anymore cars, I barely have room for what I have now.

But I still want more.

I need to make room for this.
s-l1600.png

These are the vehicles I currently have. I need to get rid of one :(
Axial SCX10-II
Traxxas Summit
Traxxas Stampede 4x4
Arrma Outcast 6s
Arrma Kraton 3s
Lc Racing EMB-T
Lc Racing EMB-MT
Team Associated RC10B2
Ecx Ruckus 2wd
Ecx Torment 2wd
Hot Bodies D8Te

I don't have room for anymore cars, I barely have room for what I have now.

But I still want more.

I need to make room for this.
View attachment 52809

These are the vehicles I currently have. I need to get rid of one :(
Axial SCX10-II
Traxxas Summit
Traxxas Stampede 4x4
Arrma Outcast 6s
Arrma Kraton 3s
Lc Racing EMB-T
Lc Racing EMB-MT
Team Associated RC10B2
Ecx Ruckus 2wd
Ecx Torment 2wd
Hot Bodies D8Te

Man, that buggy is fine!

My name is chris and I am an alcoholic. I recently fell off the wagon again after being clean for 10 years. I'm not proud to say it..... who am I kidding yes I am. In the past month I have spent over 3,000 in cars,parts and supplies. I can say I wont buy anything else for a while not because I want to but because my debit card wont let me lmao? money well spent. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Honestly still cheaper then a wife lol. Long live the addiction.

My name is chris and I am an alcoholic. I recently fell off the wagon again after being clean for 10 years. I'm not proud to say it..... who am I kidding yes I am. In the past month I have spent over 3,000 in cars,parts and supplies. I can say I wont buy anything else for a while not because I want to but because my debit card wont let me lmao? money well spent. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Honestly still cheaper then a wife lol. Long live the addiction.

Much cheaper than a wife but tougher to keep the house clean and I gotta make my own sammiches. ?

Welcome to the club @Lovestricken. No one here will judge (especially me). Whatever you need to get out and buy more, sell an organ, rob a bank (I didn't just say that), take on another job at night, open a church (please don't let lightning strike me), then that's what you have to do. This addiction is the cleanest and most therapeutic I've had to date. Maybe we should start canvassing at AA and the Betty Ford clinic. All addicts are welcome here. Coffee and donuts are in the hall.
Pizza rolls and chicken nuggets for the win lol
#bachelorlife

Pizza rolls and chicken nuggets for the win lol

I'm gonna make some food vids soon. Gonna be some good food and then what I eat. I like to try all ramen brands and I'm also a frozen pizza and tv dinner aficionado.
I also love to eat Italian style hoagies, grinders, subs or whatever they're called regionally.
Here we have poboys that are best with fried seafood on ZIP or Leidenheimer "French" bread... shrimp, oyster, softshell crab, or some people like thin fried catfish. Our hot roast beef poboys are spectacular too. I bought the camera to record more food along with the RC stuff.

I'm gonna make some food vids soon. Gonna be some good food and then what I eat. I like to try all ramen brands and I'm also a frozen pizza and tv dinner aficionado.
I also love to eat Italian style hoagies, grinders, subs or whatever they're called regionally.
Here we have poboys that are best with fried seafood on ZIP or Leidenheimer "French" bread... shrimp, oyster, softshell crab, or some people like thin fried catfish. Our hot roast beef poboys are spectacular too. I bought the camera to record more food along with the RC stuff.
You just made poor @Lovestricken's mouth water. Mine too.

I cant afford to drink anymore lol

Dam autocorrect ?
if I didn't drink, there is no way I would be insane enough to keep pouring out the money that I do on this hobby. Ooooooooohhhh, Johnny just made a correlation. Sh!t. Somebody get me another drink.

If I bought so much stuff to have to give up my habits, I guarantee my family would finally support and approve. My parents of my 49 years live two blocks away and watch everything I do. lol Any time I want to cut some wood with a circular saw (I don't have one,) my mother insists I call my dad to do it. They won't loan me the saw because I may poke my eye out or cut off my livelihoods.. I have ramp wood and plans ready but don't want to bother my dad to cut it.
I told Mom, '*either let me borrow the gd saw or I'll buy one from Harbor Freight and not let you keep spying on me.? "What time will you use it? You can use it before dark but not after you drink beer" HAHA. No bs. ??

I ended up with One granite 4x4 BLX, one Typhon 3s, one Typhon 6s, two Outcasts 6s, one Kraton 6s. I recently sold my Typhon 3s, just unloaded my granite at the LHS and will be unloading my Outcast 6s either here or at the LHS! My wife still thinks I only have a granite and an Outcast. That's why I have decided to go with three (outcast, typhon and Kraton) and STOP LOOKING AT OTHER STUFF! She's not very happy with me at this moment. This has began since Like less than 3 months ago. Hi my name is Jose and I'm an RC HOLIC. I've also upgraded the 3 mentioned vehicles and the ones I have sold. Honestly I'm more than ok with only 3 3s rigs. There's also lying about how I got the Outcast (I told her it was a gift from my step dad) and today I slipped! Don't lie, it's stressful! Man, did I write enough or what? I've spent about $3k total. I've paid back much of it through the sales of a few guns that I had too many of ?. Well, at least I've stopped spending on guns and fish tanks. Next I have to slow down the RC thing. Sorry for the super long post!
Lord have mercy, I am an addict of this insane hobby, but am not repentant in the least.
Shameless some might say.
I love my G30 Gen 4. It's my EDC ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back