$$$ Rc'holics not so anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True rc'holic's disorder mess :

View attachment 213339

And it is only a small part :ROFLMAO:
20220423_141023.jpg

You need another transmitter. 😂

If i want one transmitter per car, yes, i need more :ROFLMAO: Even if few of them have ten programs.
I only have about 10 or 12 transmitters but have to label each one to identify them.

I dunno what ya all pissing and moaning on about...You got nice new rigs and parts.
Me? I got a USED 1/10 Senton, a USED 1/8 Senton, and a USED SCX10.iii with a bunch of fancy parts added.
And all I have to show for it is a HUGE hole in me wallet!

I dunno what ya all pissing and moaning on about...You got nice new rigs and parts.
Me? I got a USED 1/10 Senton, a USED 1/8 Senton, and a USED SCX10.iii with a bunch of fancy parts added.
I purchase used vehicles and rollers. Alot of my collection is like that. Wrenching is kinda peaceful to me.

I purchase used vehicles and rollers. Alot of my collection is like that. Wrenching is kinda peaceful to me.
I know exactly what you mean. I rather buy one that needs work than something straight out of the box.

LOL it's not pissing an moaning it's low key flexing :LOL: My only complaint is food gas and rent are getting too pricey. Still trying to find the workaround on those haha

LOL it's not pissing an moaning it's low key flexing :LOL: My only complaint is food gas and rent are getting too pricey. Still trying to find the workaround on those haha
Easy, screw bills you can live in your car 😂

Easy, screw bills you can live in your car 😂
Right! This time last year I was, I had two full time jobs and no time to look for a place so I stored all my stuff and crashed in my Jeep for a few weeks until I could sign a lease.

Looks like Im falling off the wagon again. About the order a 1/5 Outcast EXB. Not that I can afford it, or even hide it! I figured if the EXB rollers are pretty much discontinued, I better pick one up. Even though I don't need it nor didn't want it before.

This addiction sucks!

Looks like Im falling off the wagon again. About the order a 1/5 Outcast EXB. Not that I can afford it, or even hide it! I figured if the EXB rollers are pretty much discontinued, I better pick one up. Even though I don't need it nor didn't want it before.

This addiction sucks!
You can hide it, just have it delivered to my house. Lol

This addiction sucks!
Did I miss something or is this a clue to rush and get the Mojave exb roller I desired for so long?

Did I miss something or is this a clue to rush and get the Mojave exb roller I desired for so long?
I thought I heard somewhere, probably on these forums. That Arrma might be moving from the EXB rollers, to promote RTR. No way I want to pay $950+ for Spektrum electronics.

This addiction sucks!
Sucks & rocks @ the same time!!😅🤪

I thought I heard somewhere, probably on these forums. That Arrma might be moving from the EXB rollers, to promote RTR. No way I want to pay $950+ for Spektrum electronics.
Say it ain't so, Joe!
Agreed! I posted locally that was seeking a BLX185 or 200 and everyone wants to pass their Spekrap off on me.
"It's the same thing"
Sure, it's the same thing if the Incredible Hulk assembled it

Hi my name is Ben and am suffering like others, i confess i have RCBS, last week i fell off the wagon again after being in regression for 10 yrs, i thought i was cured 1 x Typhon 6S Kit and one Typhon TLR but one is for a gift:oops:........really, honestly it is.:smuggrin:
I will not dredge up the past, and reveal past sins and what the spare bedroom contains,🚀🛩️✈️🚁🚁🕹️🕹️ but really i am trying, i only buy the essentials.........beleive me, i am only an addict, please see past my imperfections:borg:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back