Senton Real car vs rc car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southcakk843

Reaction score
Playing in the highway goin full speed 45mph and senton went right under real car tire she ran it over twice??? Damage to rc car is front: cooling fan,body post, shocks/towers and one wheel bust open!!!! Real car:big chunk of front bumper gone and fog light hanging!!! Rc car still durable love this senton or should I say arrma in GENERAL!!!!!!

9B7FB817-6EDA-45AF-82F2-21E058B55419.jpeg

Don't feel bad, been there in my early years of RC'ing.
All can be rebuilt.
When it happened to me, I realized it was cheaper to buy another kit. And what few parts were left over from the wreck became spares. A plus.👍
Do the math well. You have much in damage. 🤷‍♂️
Don't think that buying another kit makes it a complete loss/fail. Just simple economics.🤷‍♂️
Your wallet may thank you.
I can tell you that I never let that happen again. Knock on wood. But once is enough. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT:
Not say who's fault it was, The driver has insurance. Crap in the roads happens. Even toys wander into the roadways.
Childrens bicycles etc. I have been a licensed driver for 45 years and seen much living in the big city here.
Driving in the roadway is a risk however. Legally Police cant do crap. IMHO. Ask me how I know.
If you want to do the right thing, pay the guy. Other than that he cant do much about it. Call his Ins Co. If he has coverage. Not. His problem. I always keep coverage for crap that happens. If I'm in my hoopty, then is no big deal. Part of life in the big city.
But, imagine if this happened very much. Then laws would restrain our use of RC's in the street.
Something I have dreaded for 30 years. Would kill this hobby without a doubt. And you have to admit that it Was your user error. Your fault.
Just my spin.

Last edited:
I've only ever had 1 of my cars get run over by a real car somehow this is how it looked afterwards. I would have thought that a S-10 Blazer would have done more damage.

20150823_163037.jpg

Dang... how much is it costing you for a bumper and fog light?
Not a dam thang free of charge she jump the yellow line plus she was on the fone plus I said sorry n she acted stank so fudge her
All is good less then 25$ in parts car still runs but hope she don’t tryn come back for no money cus it ain’t happen sorry lady!!! But no more highway for me learned my lesson!!!! Baseball field n open parking lots for me thanks for all y’all feed back...looking to fix the senton n get something bigger??? N powerful 😁🤩😍

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back