Kraton Rear CVDs on Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the factory front CVDs in the Kraton fit the rear.

Yes, the axle length is the same length regardless of narrow or wide hubs. The stub axle is what is longer for the Kraton hub.

You run the front cvds in the rear, but this will only work with the Kraton, Outcast, Notorious, Fireteam and Talion. It may or may not work with the Mojave but it will 100% not work with the Typhon or Senton. You also need to remove the rubber stoppers from the diff cups or else they will bind.

You run the front cvds in the rear, but this will only work with the Kraton, Outcast, Notorious, Fireteam and Talion. It may or may not work with the Mojave but it will 100% not work with the Typhon or Senton. You also need to remove the rubber stoppers from the diff cups or else they will bind.
🤨 There's 2 widths first link is narrow with the fitment list at the bottom of the page. 2nd is wide with its fitment.
Narrow
Wide
Yes, the axle length is the same length regardless of narrow or wide hubs. The stub axle is what is longer for the Kraton hub.
Yeah short and long sub axles that match the hubs. My cars are both short/narrow

I run CVDs on the rear of 2 of my Sentons. One has the normal rear hub (Hot Racing) and the other has Kraton rear hubs (Vitavon). The axle is the same as the front. The only difference is Kraton hub as the longer stub since the Kraton hubs are larger. The both attach the same way. The fit is snug which I prefer but I haven't had any binding issues and I haven't removed anything from inside the diff cups. If there's a difference in the length of the axle vs. the normal rear dogbone it's only 2 to 3mm max.

CVD with HR rear hub
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d0.jpg

CVD with Vitavon Kraton hub
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d1.jpg

I run CVDs on the rear of 2 of my Sentons. One has the normal rear hub (Hot Racing) and the other has Kraton rear hubs (Vitavon). The axle is the same as the front. The only difference is Kraton hub as the longer stub since the Kraton hubs are larger. The both attach the same way. The fit is snug which I prefer but I haven't had any binding issues and I haven't removed anything from inside the diff cups. If there's a difference in the length of the axle vs. the normal rear dogbone it's only 2 to 3mm max.

CVD with HR rear hub
View attachment 285285

CVD with Vitavon Kraton hub
View attachment 285286

I thought I saw someone mention the Senton not working in this thread https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/bearings-mayhem.5415/ I know the Typhon is mentioned as not working.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back