Big Rock Rear driveshaft broken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmer101

Reaction score

Hi friends my drive rear has come off should I take the other wheel off or do I need to remove the motor etc to get to it ?

Thank you for your help appreciated !

Simon

Hi friends my drive rear has come off should I take the other wheel off or do I need to remove the motor etc to get to it ?

Thank you for your help appreciated !

Simon
I believe it should just pull out of the diff. Don't think there is a set screw? Didn't show one in the exploded view

If you hold the fitting you should be able to use a 2mm to unscrew the driveshaft Stub from the diff. when you put the new axle on you will need a long 2mm to screw it back in. MIP‘s are too short.

Yea I can get a 2mm in there but the whole driveshaft rotates when I turn screwdriver ? Nothing to get a grip on

Simon

Small pliers should do the trick. May need to release the arm to get in there. Unscrew the shock as well as the tierod.

Small pliers should do the trick. May need to release the arm to get in there. Unscrew the shock as well as the tierod.
Great advice it worked!
If you hold the fitting you should be able to use a 2mm to unscrew the driveshaft Stub from the diff. when you put the new axle on you will need a long 2mm to screw it back in. MIP‘s are too short.
Good advice thank you
Great advice sorted !
I believe it should just pull out of the diff. Don't think there is a set screw? Didn't show one in the exploded view
Great thank you so much

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back