Infraction Receiver issue, brand new Infraction unboxing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMSG

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Hi all good day, quick question here before I go back to the retailer tomorrow - I'm hoping you guys can give me some background on this issue please?

So I went through the calibration process, the shop gave me a YouTube link to guide me through:

All good, turned the wheel left then right...and then nothing. ESC is flashing red and the receiver has power when I push its button now.

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this myself?

Last edited:
Try doing a Reciever Re-bind first. Then another calibration.
Any "decent" LHS who sold it to you, if the case, should be able to do this on the spot and quickly for you. Making sure they did not sell you a defective model. If they cannot, then You can technically return it there, or for exchange there, if that is where you bought it.
I believe you have 30 days return period with a receipt, with any Authorized vendor of HH products where purchased. Provided it's New in Box and never used. This per HH. LHS/ Vendor should return it if unused and defective to HH and get another or a vendor credit for the same.

Try doing a Reciever Re-bind first. Then another calibration.
Any "decent" LHS who sold it to you, if the case, should be able to do this on the spot and quickly for you. Making sure they did not sell you a defective model. If they cannot, then You can technically return it there, or for exchange there, if that is where you bought it.
I believe you have 30 days return period with a receipt, with any Authorized vendor of HH products where purchased. Provided it's New in Box and never used. This per HH. LHS/ Vendor should return it if unused and defective to HH and get another or a vendor credit for the same.
Hi SrC thanks for the info, much appreciated. I've tried pretty much everything so it's back to the retailer today and I'm sure they'll sort me out. Will let you know how I get on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back