Recommend me a good smelling Lube!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Granite Mega
  4. Infraction
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Typhon 3s
Ok get your heads out of the gutter you degenerates🤣

After washing the mud off my trucks I like spraying it with lubricant(the truck), like a silicone spray. Some smell so strong that I have to leave in the garage until the smell subsides.

I remember once having a lubricant spray that smelled pretty good but can't remember which it was. May have been Starrette M1 but can't be sure.

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Ok get your heads out of the gutter you degenerates🤣

After washing the mud off my trucks I like spraying it with lubricant, like a silicone spray. Some smell so strong that I have to leave in the garage until the smell subsides.

I remember once having a lubricant spray that smelled pretty good but can't remember which it was. May have been Starrette M1 but can't be sure.

Any recommendations?
Muc-off bike stuff??

link: https://us.muc-off.com/collections/bicycle-protection/products/bike-protect

Looks promising. Have you used it before?
On bikes, not RCs. Smells good to me but different strokes for different folks.

They do make a Silicone spray too.

Maybe try some of this? 🤣 I couldn't help it
1692753650920.png

My apologies to @Moonstonemike for my post but when some one throws a softball.......

Last edited:
On bikes, not RCs. Smells good to me but different strokes for different folks.

They do make a Silicone spray too.
Looks like I'm going to have to check out a couple bicycle shops and ask them if I can sniff their cans.
I’m fighting with my inner 13yr old self right now over what response to go with 🤣
Tough call. Young duke jr. has more endurance but old mr. Duke fights dirty.
RemOil comes in a aerosol . Made by Remington, for guns so it has corrosion inhibitors . I use that poop on everything
I live in Canada , so not many gun shops. Maybe Bass Pro might carry something?

Check out LPS 1. It's what I use on my saws, Fein, and other tools. Thinking about it now, I can't believe I haven't tried it on my rcs yet. It's an almost perfect application use but requires steady recoating. Dunno if it smells good though as I was always too content with bud to feel a need to huff lubricants lol.

Some like WD40. A lot.

For 2 stoke oil Kotz wins.
Now I think your just trolling me.🤔
Check out LPS 1. It's what I use on my saws, Fein, and other tools. Thinking about it now, I can't believe I haven't tried it on my rcs yet. It's an almost perfect application use but requires steady recoating. Dunno if it smells good though as I was always too content with bud to feel a need to huff lubricants lol.
Hmmm. Buds and Power saws. Pretty sure I saw a safety video that started something like that.🪚🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸👆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back