Removed for privacy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not uncommon on the cheap lipos, I think they use a dart board to pick what label they should put on their batteries. I've had cheap lipos listed as 6200mah but the most I ever put back in them was 4300mah and I had a pair that was listed as 5000mah one would get 5800mah and the other 5600mah.

Yep this👆 I have several 3s lipos and none of them are what is quoted. I have a set of Povway lipos one is 5200 other 7200 and they take almost the same being about 3800mAh. Then I have a 3s Dynamite reaction2 5000mAh and from 3.6v will take 5000-5100mAh. Also have some Hoovo packs that are claimed 5200mAh and again only will take just over 3000mAh from 3.6v and will hit LVC in maybe 8-10mins of running. So far closest true mAh packs I have are my CNHL packs and SMC. Not only do they take quoted mAh but also run with great long run times to where most of the time I hit ESC thermal or motor is ≈150° and I stop before I even hit LVC with them. Just ordered some new CNHL 3s packs and going to do some testing for run times and also see if they also take the full mAh quoted but CNHL and SMC are the closest in accuracy I've personally ran.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back