Kraton Replaced servo in my 4s kraton I had to reverse the steering now the AVC is backwards is there anyway to change the AVC to go to the correct direct?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dales396lt4

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Vendetta
  11. Voltage
  12. Infraction 4x4
Replaced servo in my 4s kraton I had to reverse the steering now the AVC is backwards is there anyway to change the AVC to go to the correct direct?

Replaced servo in my 4s kraton I had to reverse the steering now the AVC is backwards is there anyway to change the AVC to go to the correct direct?
Whenever you replace the servo or ESC, have to rebind with the AVC setting to reset everything

I have been through the binding process several times and calibration and the AVC is still in the wrong direction. I have to be missing something.
The AVC works. It’s just in the wrong direction.

When you move the car to the left or right the wheels should countersteer the slide that’s what gives you the stability and I like having it. When it is out of phase and the car slide left or right it turns the tires in the direction of the slide cause it to spin out. I only run it between 15 and 25% it sure makes me look like a better driver than I really am. The whole reason to put this radio receiver in this car was for the AVC.

Yeah, need to rebind the AVC Rx again.:)
Some other brand Gyros just have a Reverse setting for this. The rig wil be absolutely undriveable if AVC is reversed.
Don't try it. Many have done this by mistake.:ROFLMAO:
Good that you caught it in time.(y)

OK after lotta reading a whole bunch of studying I figured it out. You have to rebind it. reset the radio to factory settings and rebind it, save it calibrate it set your endpoints and everything works fine now.
What a pain in the butt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back