Limitless Rlaarlo Ak917 and 787 projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
Going to compile most of my Rlaarlo projects into this thread.

Currently I have a few going on,
The competition car was setup for 6s and did 181 for that comp,

F125A898-6908-4ACC-BF92-8FD523111FAC.png

My newest build I’ve been running 3s and have a pb of 152mph and just made my first 4s pass with it.

AD09417D-8989-4F1C-8D48-EC17B3F154CF.png

Upcoming builds I’m working on are beastmode chassis single rlaarlo motor car and a dual motor car as well. These will be worked on over winter

IMG_7078.jpeg

IMG_7045.jpeg

Here’s the most recent pass I made last night on 4s with the blue car

I’ll continue to update this along with adding the rtr dual motor car I’ll be getting soon to the mix

Very cool, I’ll be watching your builds. I still have two AK-917’s waiting to be let out of their boxes. Mostly why I didn’t order the new 787, but those things look awesome.

Really curious how that rear wing and body shape is going to work.
I hope it works good.

Has anyone gone 100+ with one yet?
No one’s gone 100+ yet.
I plan to lock the rear suspension.
And lock that wing with some decent angle, to make sure it has enough downforce.

This is one of 3 of these dual builds I’ll do over winter. On the home stretch. Setting up the suspension tonight
The second build will be a custom chassis I’m going to make and third is going to be the rtr that stays stock except gearing
IMG_7235.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick update to the RTR dual I have coming. Unfortunately even tho it was supposed to have delivery today, it seems that it missed the boat/plane shipment and says it’s on hold for the next cycle so I’m hoping the delay isn’t more then a week or so.
I plan to get the rtr setup up to 150 on 4s with all original components just changing gears. I hope it’ll show up soon

Quick update to the RTR dual I have coming. Unfortunately even tho it was supposed to have delivery today, it seems that it missed the boat/plane shipment and says it’s on hold for the next cycle so I’m hoping the delay isn’t more then a week or so.
I plan to get the rtr setup up to 150 on 4s with all original components just changing gears. I hope it’ll show up soon
It would be interesting to run it with the ak-917 body and then run it with the 787 body and compare the performance.

I'm a speed run newb and looking forward to your builds so thanks for sharing with us! Ok you went an amazing 181mph with your single motor car, so do you have any predictions that you might share on the dual motor build? 🧐

It would be interesting to run it with the ak-917 body and then run it with the 787 body and compare the performance.
I could definitely do that at some point. Maybe something I mess with this spring.

Take my vendetta that I’ve been running with the new delta fc vendetta body,
Earlier this season trying to run the WR detta body I never wanted to run the car again 😂 it was like driving two different cars
I'm a speed run newb and looking forward to your builds so thanks for sharing with us! Ok you went an amazing 181mph with your single motor car, so do you have any predictions that you might share on the dual motor build? 🧐
The dual motor builds are awesome but the platform is so small the esc’s will be the limiting factor.
I plan to build a stretched chassis version that’ll allow me to fit larger esc’s but this particular one I’m working on for 3s I’m hoping just for 150-160.

The dual setup isn’t necessarily needed for this small car but it sure is fun

Take my vendetta that I’ve been running with the new delta fc vendetta body,
Earlier this season trying to run the WR detta body I never wanted to run the car again 😂 it was like driving two different cars

It is funny how bad that body ended up being. On the 1/7 scale I didn't like it.
I ran it 1 time at 120mph and knew already it was not for me. After all that money and time put into it I gave it away for free.

It is funny how bad that body ended up being. On the 1/7 scale I didn't like it.
I ran it 1 time at 120mph and knew already it was not for me. After all that money and time put into it I gave it away for free.
Yea I never even finished building the 1/7 version. It’s still sitting on my shelf.
And I would honestly give it away to anyone that wanted it.

Back