Kraton RPM or T Bone front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had an RPM one on my Kraton from almost day 1 (last July). I have lawn darted it countless time and that's not an exaggeration. It's still on there going strong. Maybe I'm just lucky.
Like @bicketybam said, I've also had RPM since day one and it's staying strong, even after nose dives, cartwheels...
Thing is, things break when you crash, so it's mostly a matter of what you think looks better.
I ordered mine for the Kraton ?

Which one is the better bumper the TBone XV4 2.0 10074 or the 10075..??
I want It for a V4 Kraton if that makes any difference..

I'm no Duperbash ??? I'm more crash and bash....?

Being in Europe I might look at the POS too, shipping could be better for me.
I have the 10075 with the two large cylinders across the front. More for looks than anything else.

I've had nothing but good luck just running the Typhon 6s T-bone bumper on all my rigs. Just enough protection without snagging dirt or breaking off. If you heat them and bend them slightly upward, You won't shovel either. They work great! ?

I have similar bumpers installed on similar vehicles if you want a better idea of howish they could look.
d76jGKM.jpg

Last edited:
Some of tbones stuff is so ugly. Function over form I guess.
Have you seen some of Rpms bumpers? Not much better. We have ugly or hideous not really much in between.

Looks the same as the right one to me. They were proline masher 3.2" I think.
That looks different than the other 3 tires do.

2004-0518-SMaxx-rearhigh-bodyon.JPG

Now that I look at it the fronts don't look like they match the rears.

That looks different than the other 3 tires do.

.View attachment 34992

Now that I look at it the fronts don't look like they match the rears.
I think it's just cleaner than the other on the front. They are both mashers, the rears are imex swap dawg's I think. I ran that truck as 2WD, so the tires didn't really have to match. I had proline road rage on the front for a long time, but it was extra horrible to steer in grass with those.

I have the tbone bumper as well the xv4 2.0 seems way more solid and mounts up nicely as well. You take the original bumper off and it has a separate block to use instead of the bumper for hinge pins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 80
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back