Outcast Rpm parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What hd wing option? Are you talking about the stock wing that comes on all of the V2 models that is listed as "HD"?
20171025_230701.jpg
In the background is the Outcast user manual showing part number AR 320347
My hobby shop gave me this AR320194 part listed for a Kraton ? So must be V2? . But i found this weird.. why wouldnt the Outcast come with this part stock ??
Because this part would have been out when the outcast was launched surely ??

View attachment 13218In the background is the Outcast user manual showing part number AR 320347
My hobby shop gave me this AR320194 part listed for a Kraton ? So must be V2? . But i found this weird.. why wouldnt the Outcast come with this part stock ??
Because this part would have been out when the outcast was launched surely ??
That appears to be the old v1 kraton mount it shows as discontinued.

That appears to be the old mount it shows as discontinued.
Hmmmm well im at a loss ?
The new mount i have on at the moment is by look and feel far stronger but i am yet to run .. it has a extra center brace and the plastic feels stronger . My stock one bent up and out of shape real quick and forced me to cut part of the body at the rear due to damage caused :(

Please note my wheelie bar is backwards due to the 69 charger body
20171108_021219.jpg
20171108_021207.jpg

That wing mount looks nice! I like the extra bar in there I wonder how it will hold up?! I have the v2 outcast and it didn't come with That! And if they claim the one on the new v2 is stronger it's Not! Lol I broke it after two runs hahaha the first run was me learning the truck no big air or anything and the second one was me launching and learn air control and this beast! The mud flaps are a way nice option don't wanna destroy the shocks dogbones and everything else in the back!

I always wondered how people got the Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 wheelie bar to mount up to their Kratons, and now I see how, that mount has a third post.
I just checked the V1 and V2 manual. That is the V1 mount and the V2 comes with the same mount as the Outcast stock. Arrma changed the design of the mount from that design because apparently that one broke too easy.

If you aren't using the wheelie bar why not put the rods in the mount instead of the wheelie bar?

These are the flaps we will see how they hold up! Lol
20171107_092543.jpg
20171107_092618.jpg

Here is the arms and wing mount!

I always wondered how people got the Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 wheelie bar to mount up to their Kratons, and now I see how, that mount has a third post.
I just checked the V1 and V2 manual. That is the V1 mount and the V2 comes with the same mount as the Outcast stock. Arrma changed the design of the mount from that design because apparently that one broke too easy.

If you aren't using the wheelie bar why not put the rods in the mount instead of the wheelie bar?
That mount breaks even more?! Dang it looks like it might hold up betr with the extra brace in there

20171107_093427.jpg

I didn't shave much just enough to have them not touch! Very tight fit hopefully they work out and don't need it more. I might take them back off after a run or two and see how it feels with no suspension connected.

I had to shave off quite a bit from mine before they stopped rubbing.

Damn that sucks to here its going to be weaker .. ow well a Rpm wing mount will be a must have for me shortly i think ...
Thows mud guards look like a must have also !!! :cool::cool::cool:...
Honestly it was just the way i have set it for getting the body fitted.. i wanted to use the wheelie bar but i do not want to cut the rear bumper to achieve that ...
I had just turned it arround for now so i could get on with finishing the body lol:cool: and i might just do that :) cheers
20171108_025203.jpg

The MT4 G3 wheelie bar might work without cutting that body, you will not be able to do standing backflips with that wheelie bar though.

I posted pics of mine on the first page.

I wanna see that truck done once you get it painted and attached that should be pretty sweet!

Mines been broke for a few weeks now I need to replace both bulkheads, the rear hinge pins, and rear hinge pin braces. It's been cold and windy here the past few weeks so I haven't really felt like trying to fix it.

Well that sucks! Broke an arm yesterday! Actually snapped that b!*$# at the hinge pin! I'm going to say it was because it was 35 degrees out (rpm and cold no go) also looks as thou the rpm arms have a cut out for the hinge pin as the stocks do not! Hope this was just a user error and it wasn't because of the difference in design! Also I noticed after I put the old arm back on that the stock plastic actually flexes a lot more then the rpm arms do! That was kinda a shocker to myself honestly. Time to send back and get replaced!

Attachments

• 20171107_193807.jpg
    20171107_193807.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20171107_200429.jpg
    20171107_200429.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 77
Do your rear arms rub on the bulkhead at all? Mine were rubbing pretty bad and I had to sand them down quite a bit.

Did you take the old arm stops off your original A arms? They thread in from the top and stop the A arm from touching the metal tabs.

Did you take the old arm stops off your original A arms? They thread in from the top and stop the A arm from touching the metal tabs.
Yes I took the droop screws and swapped them over, those would in no way cause them to rub on the bulkhead, the droops screws control the up and down not the side to side.

Ya I did also, I've shattered both arms since then assuming from big landings and colder weather! Haven't sent them back yet to get replaced as the stock have held up much better so far

Yes I took the droop screws and swapped them over, those would in no way cause them to rub on the bulkhead, the droops screws control the up and down not the side to side.

I forgot to put the set screws in and when It bottomed out on the metal tab it forced the a arm in towards the bulkhead. Just a simple issue I ran in to, thought it might help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back