Kraton Running Single Battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tapered back end of the plug snaps off, and slides down the wires. The exposes the solder terminals... Heat them, and the wire will fall off. Be sure and thread the new wire thru the cover before you solder it. (Done that, oops :banghead:)

Also, it is helpful if you have a spare plug to plug into the one you are working on. This can help that if you get it too hot, and the plastic gets soft, the second plug will keep everything lined up till it cools.

Also, before you start, it may be a good idea to mark the (+) wire with some red tape. With both the + and - wires black, if you cut both, it can be easy to solder the new plug wrong...
Awesome! Thanks for the run down. Because I’m only cutting out the loop connector, I don’t think I’ll even have to take out the positive wire. I’m just relocating the negative from the second plug to the first plug. Right?

Awesome! Thanks for the run down. Because I’m only cutting out the loop connector, I don’t think I’ll even have to take out the positive wire. I’m just relocating the negative from the second plug to the first plug. Right?
Yep, just slide the little loop section out and insert the ESC wire into the other plug.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back