Rush tribute project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
I grew up a hard core fan of Rush. Not so much anymore but I have the ultimate grandfatherly respect for them. I wanted to be geddy lee in the biggest way…..he’s my first influence as a bass player.
Of the many basses I own, my Geddy Lee signature Jazz, Rickenbacker 4003, and my Steinberger XL2A are my faves…..and easiest to play.
Geddy will forever be at the top of my list of favourites…….not the best…..but my favourite.

Here is a tribute band I found on YouTube for you Rush fans out there……these guys phucking kill!

Last edited:
I grew up a hard core fan of Rush. Not so much anymore but I have the ultimate grandfatherly respect for them. I wanted to be geddy lee in the biggest way…..he’s my first influence as a bass player.
Of the many basses I own, my Geddy Lee signature Jazz, Rickenbacker 4003, and my Steinberger XL2A are my faves…..and easiest to play.
Geddy will forever be at the top of my list of favourites…….not the best…..but my favourite.

Here is a tribute band I found on YouTube for you Rush fans out there……these guys phucking kill!

Hey there pretty good but the crowd , wow it looks like most of them wear depends and will be asleep by 7pm. They probably didn't have enough handicap parking for that crowd.

Ya the crowd….
reminds me of the robin williams movie “awakenings”
they need an L-dopa shot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back