Project: high rolla

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miata_meistro

I 💖Truggies
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Talion
Everyone. After years of waiting and saving up and building myself to be where I am im finaly ready to start up my first project. project high rolla.
I got this car at 17 and at first I hated it. It wasn't fast. It wasn't luxurious. But after that first drive I fell in love. Its a shitbox. And thats what makes it so good. That being said I don't plan on making this luxurious or fast cause that's just not what this car is ment to me instead imma make it tastfully clapped out. I know some of you old timers may not agree with this build but my next build will be the real showstopper. But until then this will be my big project and I hope yall follow along as starting in January I will be posting regularly on here and on my tik tok and I will be making a YouTube channel for my builds. Now with out further ado. Here are the mods that will be done in order from first to last.
First things first. I make music so imma need a bumpin sound system so im getting a full speaker system with a dual 10 inch sub box
Secondly led I terror lights to pulse to said bass
Thirdly im getting a front bumper swap from the gen after my corolla and aftermarket headlights pictured below
Screenshot_20231210-114658_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231210-112012_Chrome.jpg

After this im going to get some lowering springs then ball out with a nice set of tastfull replica wheels and cheep rubber
Screenshot_20231207-213135_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231207-213726_Chrome.jpg

And then to finish it off a clean wrap
Screenshot_20231210-093806_Facebook.jpg
and then from there it'll be small things and mantinence.

Spend $50,000 on a Used $500 civic...
That just
dies on the road after Dyno..
Not wise 👎

$500 civic with a cheap Ls-vtec build, h22 or k24 swap can be a riot for cheap.

We ran an ef with a stock ls vtec and some weight reduction and ran in the mid to high 11's. 🤪

Nice to have goals @Miata_meistro . Remember your building YOUR vision, not someone else's. Build it how YOU want it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back