KT 250MPH Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left another comment on his channel urging the use of carbon angle down the sides. I don’t believe a center brace alone is going to cut it on this thing. Beyond that, I think he might actually have a shot at this thing!

Pretty wild setup.
I cant imagine the shafts being able to take that sort of power. Should be interesting regardless.
You’re right, if he were to grab a big handful of throttle he’d likely be scattering a whole lot of parts. He’ll almost certainly need a center bearing support. And he’ll need to be very smooth for sure.

He's a manic!
I know you guys know speed running a few magnitudes better than me but isn't that long azz unsupported plastic shell gonna flap around like a dingleberry?

I do see the benefit of it being so long. Not expecting it to take the world record, but 190+ should be in there.
If it for some reason crashes (like any speedrunner can for multiple reasons) those kilo's are gonna cause some trouble
He is going to have to tweek it out..add weight to the front..right now it needs a center brace from tower to tower.i can see it flopping around out there..and probably snap that thing in half like a twig

I know you guys know speed running a few magnitudes better than me but isn't that long azz unsupported plastic shell gonna flap around like a dingleberry?
Yup that's why I mentioned the chassis needs to be supported by a tower to tower brace like I did to my Big Papa long Rock speedster build.

IMG_20230318_231242702.jpg

IMG_20230414_215427182.jpg

They said the sausage wouldn’t work too, another world record holder soon. I’d wager he slow-plays the speed on this one better as the whole world of RC will be following/hating on his toy.

They said the sausage wouldn’t work too, another world record holder soon. I’d wager he slow-plays the speed on this one better as the whole world of RC will be following/hating on his toy.
Agreed. And I think, minus a couple of his brain farts, that he did a good job on this build. If he engineers the floppiness out of that chassis it should be about as stable as anything out there given its length and weight. But as @rotauq said, if he does crash, those kilos are going to be a problem and will probably result in pretty much total carnage.
Insanity is great 😃👍
You should know! 😂

Only jellous people hate..and jellous people want others to fail..I wish kev the best and I hope he does well. And toys are sold at Walmart..Kevin has built a machine.👍
Agreed. And I think, minus a couple of his brain farts, that he did a good job on this build. If he engineers the floppiness out of that chassis it should be about as stable as anything out there given its length and weight. But as @rotauq said, if he does crash, those kilos are going to be a problem and will probably result in pretty much total carnage.

You should know! 😂
🤔🙄 So what you saying??

Only jellous people hate..and jellous people want others to fail..I wish kev the best and I hope he does well. And toys are sold at Walmart..Kevin has built a machine.👍

🤔🙄 So what you saying??
Only that you might be running too little viscosity front to rear. 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back