Fireteam Sale on Fireteam 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loyal316

Reaction score
I've read quite a few posts from folks stating they got their FT6s at around $350 or so. Is there a specific time of year when they run sales like this? Is it typically through Tower Hobbies or any other vendors? Wanting to pick one up, but if sales are in the next couple of months, might want to wait.

I've read quite a few posts from folks stating they got their FT6s at around $350 or so. Is there a specific time of year when they run sales like this? Is it typically through Tower Hobbies or any other vendors? Wanting to pick one up, but if sales are in the next couple of months, might want to wait.
The sale you're referring to was the holiday season of 2022. Hasn't been that cheap or on sale since. No rhyme or reason as to when HH/Arrma puts products on sale. If you wait for a specific rig to go on sale before purchasing, you could potentially be waiting for a very long time.

Though you can get 15% off at tower hobbies if you're a member which is totally worth it.

The Fireteam sale you are talking about as said was 2022 , and they were $399 , plus tax and shipping was $436 all done on mine . Most here will tell you they should be gone through ( diffs / gear shimming / mesh / etc ) , which I did to mine as well as adding aluminum chassis braces . It is still like that, brand new in the box , I have it for sale if you’re interested.

Back