Typhon Santa popped by

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So after the steering servo packed on the Kralion , out came the Typhon-ish . Santa wanted a go and within 6 yards the spektrum ESC packed up , a quick change to the spare quicrun and off he went . Then changed to the sketer wheels n tyres and on me first flip , popped a diff pin , so back in the garage and in went the spare diff and 4s Mojave tyres back on . Lots of fun had then . Thank god for spares n Jenny’s I say
IMG_7048.jpeg
IMG_7050.jpeg
IMG_7053.jpeg
IMG_7052.jpeg

IMG_7051.jpeg

IMG_7049.jpeg

So after the steering servo packed on the Kralion , out came the Typhon-ish . Santa wanted a go and within 6 yards the spektrum ESC packed up , a quick change to the spare quicrun and off he went . Then changed to the sketer wheels n tyres and on me first flip , popped a diff pin , so back in the garage and in went the spare diff and 4s Mojave tyres back on . Lots of fun had then . Thank god for spares n Jenny’s I say
View attachment 336277View attachment 336279View attachment 336280View attachment 336281
View attachment 336282

View attachment 336278
Looks like Santa had some fun :cool: (y) .

Agree, JRC is the best! That Firma 150 looks like it has some miles on it, when you say diff pin, did you lose the pin behind the sungear?

Looks like Santa had some fun :cool: (y) .

Agree, JRC is the best! That Firma 150 looks like it has some miles on it, when you say diff pin, did you lose the pin behind the sungear?
That esc has took a hammering . So I’ll not complain . Yep it was the pin behind the sungear 👍🏻 Santa loved it 😂😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back