Saw these yesterday here price reduced more today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Screenshot_20231115_184257_Chrome.jpg
funn

Last edited:
If you love to tinker and Fiddle with the printer MORE than actual getting your own designs produced... This is the machine for you!

It is as stripped down a Basic printer as you can get.
You got that right. You’ll spend more time fooling with it than you will printing stuff.

You got that right. You’ll spend more time fooling with it than you will printing stuff.
One strand extruder is all I need how are they with Manuel operation
Poly bumpers and fan conversion plates ect

I've been around 3d printers plenty but have never operated one my step father prints and mill gun part he's a licensed gunsmith I just want to learn more than anything
I would looove to find a decent mini aluminum cnc machine to I'd have a full service shop at that point

Last edited:

I've been around 3d printers plenty but have never operated one my step father prints and mill gun part he's a licensed gunsmith I just want to learn more than anything
I would looove to find a decent mini aluminum cnc machine to I'd have a full service shop at that point

If you're Willing and have the Patience to tune... then that printer should work. 👍

What does Basic mean ,you might ask...

It means that YOU have (to know & understand how to) Manually Calibrate & Adjust and then Maintain the printer's Alignment, Bed Level, Z-Offset, and Tune the printer to be able to achieve proper and reliably prints ,consistently.***

Especially need to know how changing filament types (from PLA to ABS, Nylon, TPU, Polycarbonate etc) will alter the settings and this will require You to upgrade/modify the printer and re-calibrate the machine all over again, manually.

Just giving you some Truth.
And to avoid the Hassles and HeadAches we've been through...

As a courtesy.

You get what you pay for. I would not recommend it.

Amen.

*** It's Definitely NOT like a inkjet printer that you just plug it in, turn it on, hit print and expect Easy peasy Perfect prints from the Get go.....

What does Basic mean ,you might ask...

It means that YOU have (to know & understand how to) Manually Calibrate & Adjust and then Maintain the printer's Alignment, Bed Level, Z-Offset, and Tune the printer to be able to achieve proper and reliably prints ,consistently.***

Especially need to know how changing filament types (from PLA to ABS, Nylon, TPU, Polycarbonate etc) will alter the settings and this will require You to upgrade/modify the printer and re-calibrate the machine all over again, manually.

Just giving you some Truth.
And to avoid the Hassles and HeadAches we've been through...

As a courtesy.

Amen.

*** It's Definitely NOT like a inkjet printer that you just plug it in, turn it on, hit print and expect Easy peasy Perfect prints from the Get go.....
Most definitely agree.

Buying this printer as a very first machine would give 3D printing a bad name. Anyone just starting out has these mind blowing dreams of what they can make, but rest assured, this $100 unit needs A LOT of money thrown at it to get it worthy of praise.

I speak from experience.

Thank all of you guys for input I always love hearing advise from those who have experience as it save me alot of time and money 🌬🌀🌪
Thank all of you guys for input I always love hearing advise from those who have experience as it save me alot of time and money 🌬🌀🌪
My way of shaking the chaffe from the wheat so to spaek

My way of shaking the chaffe from the wheat so to spaek
Hope I haven’t discouraged you from 3D printing altogether.

If I may, I suggest going with an Anycubic Vyper. Mine gave me ZERO issues. But again, I may have gotten lucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back