Scam? Kraton for less than $100??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh.. I spoke too soon.
What a $hit show scam I got sucked into..
The Kexb is a no show.. looks like the ebay seller provided a bogus tracking number..
According to ups, the item is from Amazon(I bought from ebay) recipients name and address are wrong(according to UPS)..worst part is the seller provided tracking is to an address thats less than a mile from mine!! WTF!! How'd they get a tracking number destined so close to me?
I want to say karma, but it is not your fault! 😂

Even if they send the product it is a scam.
I'm not a fan of the brand for sure, but there are many who keep buying them? I like to raz my brother.. if Traxxas sold snake oil, you'd be the first in line😄
I want to say karma, but it is not your fault! 😂
LOL 😂 I'm laughin with ya, but truth be told, I could spit fire at the moment.. ah, it's only money right? Anyone got some snake oil I can buy🤪

Funny, if you post this link over on RCGroups, there will be 4-6 people that will order it "just because it might be real" :oops::ROFLMAO::poop:
That is almost what I did, I thought that if they had PayPal, but they don’t! 😂 they don’t what to loose the scammed money! 😂

Ahh.. I spoke too soon.
What a $hit show scam I got sucked into..
The Kexb is a no show.. looks like the ebay seller provided a bogus tracking number..
According to ups, the item is from Amazon(I bought from ebay) recipients name and address are wrong(according to UPS)..worst part is the seller provided tracking is to an address thats less than a mile from mine!! WTF!! How'd they get a tracking number destined so close to me?
Dude...horizonhobby.com has the Kraton EXB for $328.99 right now!

Heck yeah!!! Pretty sure it is a legit site too....
I sure hope so.. I googled HH as soon as I saw ur post..used paypal to pay. Screamin deal!
Thanks again👌
Update to my ebay debacle..ebay finally after 2 weeks of run around has realized it's a scam.
They issued my refund👍

I sure hope so.. I googled HH as soon as I saw ur post..used paypal to pay. Screamin deal!
Thanks again👌
Update to my ebay debacle..ebay finally after 2 weeks of run around has realized it's a scam.
They issued my refund👍
Ha - was just kidding - of course it is legit. They own Arrma!
Now you need to look for a good deal on a Hobby Wing Max6 1650kv combo! Thing is a BEAST with that.

I recommend that with a 23t pinion. TRUCK WILL RIP!!!! Have that combo in my Kraton EXB and Outcast EXB

Ha - was just kidding - of course it is legit. They own Arrma!
Now you need to look for a good deal on a Hobby Wing Max6 1650kv combo! Thing is a BEAST with that.

I recommend that with a 23t pinion. TRUCK WILL RIP!!!! Have that combo in my Kraton EXB and Outcast EXB
Dude, I have a brand new max6 and rocket 4092 sitting in the box😁

Guys I am NOT a arrma fanboy (despite the name) I am actually planning on getting a trx4 sport (or another nero).
tv land fan GIF by nobodies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back