Infraction Scorched has a carbon and aluminum chassis 280.00 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
Gt style. Will probably order one in the near future. Someone asked is there another company that makes CF chassis this is what I found. Didn't want to post on the vendor thread out of respect for HD customs.

Screenshot_20210926-122731_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I've had it in my shipping basket 5x already... But ever since EU customs aren't really nice to shipments from the UK, i don't dare to buy it. Last order from the UK i ended up paying up to 70% on top of the UK retail price :(

I've had it in my shipping basket 5x already... But ever since EU customs aren't really nice to shipments from the UK, i don't dare to buy it. Last order from the UK i ended up paying up to 70% on top of the UK retail price :(
Really wow good to know. I bought two items from the U.K and haven't been by customs. But wow 70% is harsh.

Really wow good to know. I bought two items from the U.K and haven't been by customs. But wow 70% is harsh.
US customs should not be a big problem. It's just something between UK and the EU. Every since brexit, every shipment from the UK entering Europe is checked and taxed to the max...

US customs should not be a big problem. It's just something between UK and the EU. Every since brexit, every shipment from the UK entering Europe is checked and taxed to the max...
Ahh ok thanks for setting me straight.

Yes, Brexit ranks highly in the “seemed like a good idea at the time” category. Pretty fascinating stuff, really.

Did it even seem like a good idea at the time? Most people I know (granted not very many) were against it at the time.
It was mostly "they are taking our jobs"-driven. Now they've run out of gas because their gas stations aren't supplied. UK hastily issued 10k visas to foreign truckdrivers. At least that's what EU propaganda machine tells us here in the Netherlands.

It was mostly "they are taking our jobs"-driven. Now they've run out of gas because their gas stations aren't supplied. UK hastily issued 10k visas to foreign truckdrivers. At least that's what EU propaganda machine tells us here in the Netherlands.
Politics suck.

It works both ways. living in the UK it is now cheaper for me to buy parts from the US or Hong Kong than the EU. I think the shipping companies are taking advantage of the situation.

Did it even seem like a good idea at the time? Most people I know (granted not very many) were against it at the time.
Seemed like a good idea to the majority of voters who got it passed, of course. My personal theory is many of these people voted Brexit to make a statement without ever dreaming it would actually pass. Kind of like our 2016 election.

Sorry, just posted in the wrong thread, I moved it.

Last edited:
Bloody embarrassing the whole thing. Just a little Island off the coast of Europe now. Once a great empire now decended into an unfortunate shadow of its former glory. But more importantly it's puts the price of RC prodicts up from the UK. This is the real issue at hand. I bought some. Scorched stuff and also got stung with some Duty. Not again untily countrymen in the UK get their Sh*t together. Which given the mess that is the British political system, may be a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back