Infraction Scorched Carbon Fibre Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey AF!
Im looking to upgrade my Infraction V2 a bit. I was thinking of getting the Carbon Fibre Chassis from Scorched Parts. The only problem i have is that there are 2 different versions for the Infraction. Should I get the "GT Chassis" or the "SPC Mk2 Custom Version"? Are there any benefits from choosing one over the other?
Cheers

chss1.png

chss2.png

Looking at them they seem identical. Only thing different I see is the SPC V2 seems to list V2 a lot more. Im assuming the other was for the V1 limitless and SPC V2 for V2 limitless.

Im betting its just got different holes in a couple spots, hence why the price is the same.

Although they are sold out. No idea on a restock.
ahh yes. guess if you're looking to buy now, no go. There's also the Full Length Carbon GT Chassis too from Scorched;

https://scorchedparts.co.uk/collect...ength-chassis-limitless-infraction-and-felony

I will say, while I do have the PP Chassis, Scorched Carbon Fiber parts are really great quality. Compared to M2C Carbon Fiber parts, it's not apples to apples. While I do like other (7075 T6) M2C parts that I have purchased, I am not a fan of the M2C CF personally.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back