Scorched inner fenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozric

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
Where is the best source for the scorched inner fenders for the Mojave in the US?

I usually just get my scorched stuff from scorched . Island hobby nut has those fenders listed but out of a worth calling them to see if the site is accurate. They are in Ny and have awesome customer service

I usually just get my scorched stuff from scorched . Island hobby nut has those fenders listed but out of a worth calling them to see if the site is accurate. They are in Ny and have awesome customer service
Thanks! Wasn't sure about ordering direct but I'll do that.
I just buy my scorched stuff directly from them. Takes a while though.
Thanks. I'll give that a try.
Looks like they are sold out even at the source. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Last edited:
I did a chassis net on mine , put a alum heat sink / fan combo on it and it runs fine on the stock 16t pinion , never gets close to hot . IMO , yes the Scorched are an awesome item , if available I'd get them to , but with the chassis net , it stays extremely clean under it , not even dusty !!
You guys with the Scorched fenders , do you think it flies better thru the air , resist the parachute , as it seems it would stop air from going up under the body ?

I did a chassis net on mine , put a alum heat sink / fan combo on it and it runs fine on the stock 16t pinion , never gets close to hot . IMO , yes the Scorched are an awesome item , if available I'd get them to , but with the chassis net , it stays extremely clean under it , not even dusty !!
You guys with the Scorched fenders , do you think it flies better thru the air , resist the parachute , as it seems it would stop air from going up under the body ?
I'll be getting a fan for sure. Good to know about the net's effectiveness. Thanks.

I run one on my Senton 6s as well , and my Xmaxx when I drive it in the snow !!! About 7 minutes or so into the run I do a temp check , it has a 16t pinion , topped out around 150 ish , and that was driving it in grass that puts resistance on a lower truck like this Senton . At end of video I pull off the net , you can see how clean it was inside to .

Last edited:
Thanks! Wasn't sure about ordering direct but I'll do that.

Thanks. I'll give that a try.
Looks like they are sold out even at the source. I'll have to keep an eye out.
The fenders were always in high demand. Even when new, orders couldn't keep up with production. I got mine direct. Took forever. I'm in the states.
Scorched is the only game in town with them. So they fly out the door. And they work nicely. Fit and all.

The fenders were always in high demand. Even when new, orders couldn't keep up with production. I got mine direct. Took forever. I'm in the states.
Scorched is the only game in town with them. So they fly out the door. And they work nicely. Fit and all.
Yea, I’m in the Chicago area. Signed up for a notification when they are back in stock

What is the difference between the felony and the infraction ones.
How many weeks does it take to get through customs/arrive?

What is the difference between the felony and the infraction ones.
Probably minor body shape clearances.
The Rear wheels of the Felony are taller and wider. So is the rear end of the Fel body wider. Probably the main difference between the two.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back