bicketybam

BickeringBam - YouTube Mega Star!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
Look at the bright side, you're gonna have a great ass after all the butt-clenching that went on in the filming of this video. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously! I thought I busted it like 4 different times? Then only thing I can see so far is the hardware for the steering rack is loose.

Wmorgan

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
The truck was very impressive...wish I could say the same about the driver! 😁 Haha! Truth be told I'm still trying to learn and aspire to pull off some of the jumps you landed. I totally agree about going big being easier bc you have more time to correct...you just better land it.
LHS had that rig on display and I was salivating on it. After watching your video Arrma better hurry up and release the 2019 Notorious or I'm gonna say "F it" and go BIG!!

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Kraton 6s, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
"no more backflip"..../does another backflip lol
It's hard to tell on vid how big and heavy this truck is.
I want a big truck bad but I won't buy the xmaxx and otherwise not sure. Maybe one day Arrma will give us a 1:6 or 1:5 rig that can take it.

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
"no more backflip"....doesn another backflip lol
It's hard to tell on vid how big and heavy this truck is.
I want a big truck bad but I won't buy the xmaxx and otherwise not sure. Maybe one day Arrma will give us a 1:6 or 1:5 rig that can take it.
That was an accident! It just went around, lol. I posted a picture of it next to my Kraton. It's pretty big and waaaaay heavier, especially with 2 4s batteries in it. Every time I land a big jump I expect to break something. It just slams the ground. I need to increase the shock oil weight in the rear.

Arrma will do a 1/6 scale soon. My guess is a Senton.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Kraton 6s, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
That was an accident! It just went around, lol. I posted a picture of it next to my Kraton. It's pretty big and waaaaay heavier, especially with 2 4s batteries in it. Every time I land a big jump I expect to break something. It just slams the ground. I need to increase the shock oil weight in the rear.

Really? Senton? Man, I guess it'll be ok but I really wish it were a new design or at least not a SCT.

Wmorgan

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s

I hope not! The first rig was the Raider...maybe a 1/6 buggy on 12S?!?!

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Really? Senton? Man, I guess it'll be ok but I really wish it were a new design or at least not a SCT.
I agree but I think that is where they are headed.

Notorious J

The greatest rc driver in the world!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
Nice vid Ed. I'm going to have to stop watching your videos..................................................................because I try to emulate you, and destroy my Noto! You need to put a Superman sticker on the SRR. Only the Superman Rock Rey can fly like yours!

CofNailz

ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Notorious
I love my SRR....except when I have to work on it. Then I hate it!
Originally I was thinking of getting one before I decided to go with Arrma for my first truck.

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Originally I was thinking of getting one before I decided to go with Arrma for my first truck.
You made the right choice. The SRR isn't a "first truck" truck.