What's The Biggest RC Bearing You Got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your level of intelligence is far superior than us measly peasants, Sire.
I'm a box of rocks dude. Why are you mad :ROFLMAO: . Its a joke chaos thread. I got some bearings in the mail and forgot they were that big, it made me laugh. Post you RC bearings MrTitwad lol. Whats ur problem man, lighten up, loosen up, have a sense of humor. Or just be a mad serious forum warrior i don't care hahah.

Last edited:
I'm a box of rocks dude. Why are you mad :ROFLMAO: . Its a joke chaos thread. I got some bearings in the mail and forgot they were that big, it made me laugh. Post you RC bearings Mr.titwad lol. Whats ur problem man, lighten up, loosen up, have a sense of humor. Or just be a mad serious forum warrior i don't care hahah.

You misspelled cocks.

You misspelled cocks.
Oooo burn, haha. Dang you are mad. Hmm resorting to insults like your first post. Why am I not surprised. It's funny to me you made comments about age and here you are being a child.

You ever gonna post a bearing or just linger like a thread troll? And yes that's rhetorical cause you haven't a clue what's going on here :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad your hatred for me makes you get on the side of anyone against me. Even this tool. hahahahaha dying laughing. Love it!!!

Last edited:
Oooo burn, haha. Dang you are mad. Hmm resorting to insults like your first post. Why am I not surprised. It's funny to me you made comments about age and here you are being a child.

You ever gonna post a bearing or just linger like a thread troll? And yes that's rhetorical cause you haven't a clue what's going on here :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad your hatred for me makes you get on the side of anyone against me. Even this tool. hahahahaha dying laughing. Love it!!!
Your insecurities are showing.

ae71ee90-c51a-4334-9a6a-abcdb26d3894_text.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back