Senton Senton 3s BLX or Senton 6sV2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deimos

Reaction score
I am buying my first rc car and have decided to buy the Senton 3s. The shop i am going to tomorrow has put the senton 6sV2 on discount and is only 50 euro more than the 3s.

Should i stick with my original plan and get the 3s or should i go straight for the 6s? How is the 6sV2 compared to the new 6s, and can i run 3s batteries in the 6s for start because the big batteries are expensive and the speed could be to much since i never driven a real rc car? Also will the optional proline SCT bodies fit on the 6s since it has that roll cage?

I'd be very thankful for some help.

I’d jump on the 6s. It shares more parts w other models.

If the 6S is only 50 Euros more then that's what I would go with. As far as I know, the differences between the V2 and V3 is as follows: V3 has 4mm shock shafts compared to 3.5mm on the V2, the V3 has the updated battery tray and the bulkhead on the V3 is also updated.

Otherwise they're pretty much the same. Same electronics, wheels, and both have the tactic ttx300 transmitter, which is a very good, basic radio.

And yes, you can run 3S lipos on the 6S trucks. The BLX185 takes 3, 4 or 6S. As far as the proline body goes, I don't know. Maybe someone else could answer that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back