Senton 3s cvd shaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarb

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know a good upgrade for the cvd driveshafts on a senton 3s blx? I’ve bent a couple already and didn’t know if I’d be better to just get the stock ones again or if another would be better and fit correctly. Sorry I’m still pretty new to this.

I think you have to check your terminology and make sure you're describing the part correctly. I've NEVER bent a 3s plastic driveshaft.

I was bending axles all the time on my Granite. The Typhon 3s axles, hubs and 17mm hexes are far more durable and I have yet to bend one. But as slick2500 said, this will also require you to get 17mm wheels. For monster truck wheels on a Granite that's fine, but for a Senton, there may not be many 17mmn short course wheel options.

I was bending axles all the time on my Granite. The Typhon 3s axles, hubs and 17mm hexes are far more durable and I have yet to bend one. But as slick2500 said, this will also require you to get 17mm wheels. For monster truck wheels on a Granite that's fine, but for a Senton, there may not be many 17mmn short course wheel options.
Proline racing uses removable hexes on their SCT wheels now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back