Servo completely loose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Hey everyone,
I've run into steering problems with my Granite. Basically it was clicking really bad and now it's completely loose. I found out it's the servo itself doing this. Is there a way to fix it or do I have to replace it?

Last edited:
Sounds like you need a servo replacement (maybe stripped gears).

Did you set your travel endpoints prior to running? If not, you need to do it on the replacement or else the same thing will happen.

Sounds like you need a servo replacement (maybe stripped gears).

Did you set your travel endpoints prior to running? If not, you need to do it on the replacement or else the same thing will happen.
I did not, I'm quite new and I got the vehicle not even a month ago, so I didn't know I needed to do that.
Thanks for the advice

I did not, I'm quite new and I got the vehicle not even a month ago, so I didn't know I needed to do that.
Thanks for the advice
check youtube. Search "setting servo endpoints arrma" and that should get you to some good tutorials. Most likely the servo is toast. Good time to upgrade but be aware that most aftermarket ones are 25tooth as opposed to the stock 23t servo "horn" so you'll need the 25t servo horn from arrma. If you do go aftermarket, look up how to install a new servo. Some require you to reverse the steering which can be done on the remote.

Back