Servo Horn Alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
Hey guys, quick question. Do you know of any alternative servo horns that can be found on Amazon that have the same dimenstions/offset as the 25t Arrma/Spektrum horn. Seems that Spektrum recently increased the price on their horns. I want to stock up on a few servo horns, but in the most economical way possible. Thanks.

I think Hobby Park had them specifically for the 6s line Arrmas. Generic universal arms don't always work out. Been there. Eye to eye, the arm/horn needs to be 20mm and the profile needs to be just right depending if its a LWB chassis or shorter or the XLWB design. Servo orientation varies with the various 6s platforms. But always needs to be 20mm eye to eye or the steering torque and travel throw could suffer.
The OG 25 splined servo arms/horns are and always did cost more than the Spektrum Labled 23 spline arms include in all the 6s RTR's currently. FWIW, I never had one strip out. Not one has failed me. The Arrma variants are stout if installed properly with a drop of blueThread locker.

Last edited:
I rather spend $$ on the 25 splined stockers. Just me. Yeah more $$. But honestly, the price never increased. Always been the same price since day one. It's the Spektrum labled 23 splined arms that HH decided to sell for less money by comparison. Go figure.:unsure:
Never bent or broke or stripped out any of my 25 splined ones in all the years of owning 6s rigs.

I rather spend $$ on the 25 splined stockers. Just me. Yeah more $$. But honestly, the price never increased. Always been the same price since day one. It's the Spektrum labled 23 splined arms that HH decided to sell for less money by comparison. Go figure.:unsure:
Never bent or broke or stripped out any of my 25 splined ones in all the years of owning 6s rigs.
+1

I have a few of these as well. The fit is perfect but I've also had a problem with them bending.
haha I think the one on my talion xl is bent and I've left it like that for months. Still seems to work fine :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back