Servo Upgrade for Team associated 14B/14T?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayP.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
I've been having a hard time finding a servo upgrade for this specific RC. Something that will drop into the stock mounting position. There was a servo up on eBay that apparently fits, but it doesn't look too good. The stock one is still working fine, but it's beginning to twitch a bit now.

I've been looking at the AGFRC B26CLS, but it seems to be slightly bigger and the spline count is 25 instead of 23 which isn't a big deal. Finding a different horn isn't a problem.

I think you would be fine with a low profile servo, how much you looking to spend.. it looks as though it's the normal size servo, u got a pic
So the literature on the stock Batan D115F is quite lacking compared to AGFRC. But according to what I can see, the case width is almost the same, 2/10th of a mm difference. But the length of the case on the AGFRC is slightly longer at 35.8mm as compared to the stock servos 32mm. The AGFRC servo is also a bit taller, but I don't think it would be enough to cause issues.

Razor RC posted a video of him shoving in a Savox 1250MG into the vehicle. That has quite similar dimensions (35 x 15 x 29.2. The AGFRC is 35.8 x 15.2 x 29.7) as the AGFRC one, but it's WAY more than I'm willing to spend for a micro servo. I was just curious if anyone else has tried upgrading the servos in this specific RC and had success without having to force it in.

I honestly thought it would be a lot easier to find a servo with similar dimensions. In 10th scale servo land, it's so easy to find a servo that'll drop right in where the stock one is... Doesn't seem to be the case with this specific servo in this rc... Unless at this scale standard sizes don't seem to matter? Doesn't make sense to me.

Screenshot_20230321_194228_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230321_194208_Chrome.jpg

20230321_194558.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back