Kraton She took a hammering today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So seeing all the lovely new kraton 6s EXB photos that are coming out 👍🏻🍻😎 I put my original EXB back together and using 6s . 14t pinion . Copperhead LP tyres that wobble a lot 😁 I had a brilliant time . The kraton does it all doesn’t it , plus throttle control is a must on the lawn . Gonna treat this worn out one to some new parts from Jenny’s after Xmas . Happy Christmas everyone , keep them EXB kraton photos coming in 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
IMG_7297.png
IMG_7298.jpeg

So seeing all the lovely new kraton 6s EXB photos that are coming out 👍🏻🍻😎 I put my original EXB back together and using 6s . 14t pinion . Copperhead LP tyres that wobble a lot 😁 I had a brilliant time . The kraton does it all doesn’t it , plus throttle control is a must on the lawn . Gonna treat this worn out one to some new parts from Jenny’s after Xmas . Happy Christmas everyone , keep them EXB kraton photos coming in 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
View attachment 338501View attachment 338502

It's got custom decals on the body I see.. 🤪

It's got custom decals on the body I see.. 🤪
it’s the special “ holding it together version of tape “ hopefully Jenny’s pricing will save the day 👍🏻 uk is 75 notes plus postage for a new body , sod that , it’ll be broken in mins 😂😂
Judging by the title I thought this might be NSFW.... 🤣

Looks like a lot of fun!:cool:
It sure was , full pratt mode was engaged 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back