Kraton Shock bushings m2c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
So I want these shock bushings right and I understand they are a small business I get it but I've shipped things from the uk for cheaper weird right ✅️ well anyone have a better idea I'm not really a fan of the squishy rubber stock ones

Screenshot_20240503_101642_Chrome.jpg

So I want these shock bushings right and I understand they are a small business I get it but I've shipped things from the uk for cheaper weird right ✅️ well anyone have a better idea I'm not really a fan of the squishy rubber stock ones

View attachment 364209

Does it not let you choose cheaper shipping?

Screenshot_20240425_165728_Samsung Internet.jpg

So do the new Arrma rubber bushings suck more or less than the Arrma plastic bushings? I've been in need of new shock bushings for some time, but hate spending as much for shipping as the part costs. I guess I need to just get over it already and order them, LOL.

Rubber ones makes the upper shock mount kinda floppy to me......but if you wrap the shaft with teflon tight a bit first then put the rubber on much better.

So 40$ for m2c to ship the bushings to me in Canada. No way. Not for somthing will fit in a letter envelope.
So here is what i did today.
1/4” gas line. ( yellow is what i had). Cut same length as stock rubbers. Had to ream out inside hole of plastic protection cover with 1/4” drill so it would fit in. Slid in shock cap perfect. This took out all of the slop and i cant imagine it wearing out any faster then the stock rubber. Worth a shot..

It was more to me that the stock rubber one allowed for play in it so when I was setting my droop screws it had a bit of space before they were under tension also from what I noticed they allowed the shock cap to slam in to the plastic shock protectors under heavy compression doing this if u look at that shock cap eyelet it's all banged up from hiting the cap protector now with solid bushings it can not do that

20240507_163314.jpg

These are rounded it was like 9 bucks to my door I'll buy them

Back