Talion M2C shock tower braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
Has anyone installed the M2C shock tower braces on a Talion here? I ask because I do believe they are a great upgrade and Mitch doesn't make them for the Talion yet. I have three sets of them on some rigs here at home.

If you've installed a kraton or fireteam version of these on your talion......show me some pics. There's not a lot of meat on the rear shock tower.....

cheers,
kev

Yes, wouldn't leave home without!
Needs to be drilled both through the brace and
11.jpg
the tower. Not the best fit imho but works.

Has anyone installed the M2C shock tower braces on a Talion here? I ask because I do believe they are a great upgrade and Mitch doesn't make them for the Talion yet. I have three sets of them on some rigs here at home.

If you've installed a kraton or fireteam version of these on your talion......show me some pics. There's not a lot of meat on the rear shock tower.....

cheers,
kev

Yes...

I was so disappointed when I got them and found I missed on their website they needed to be modified. I had never done that before, so another new project. But I did cut them. I agree, it's one 6S upgrade from M2C I think is just a smart support add-on

M2C Talion version sold by M2C
1679704079169.png
1679704091925.png
1679704111776.png
1679704123267.png
1679704146676.png
1679704165835.png
1679704190853.png

No issues with standard body or body mounts, that's why I never trimmed them down.
'Good fit' mentioned above, to clarify, all the support actually supports the tower, you could easily cut or trim down as needed.

Yes...

I was so disappointed when I got them and found I missed on their website they needed to be modified. I had never done that before, so another new project. But I did cut them. I agree, it's one 6S upgrade from M2C I think is just a smart support add-on

M2C Talion version sold by M2C
View attachment 287826View attachment 287827View attachment 287828View attachment 287829View attachment 287830View attachment 287831View attachment 287832
Nice neat trimming there.(y) I don't run these. But I realize that this is a key upgrade. It truly works I am sure. I am considering BQ CF towers as an alternative. But still on the fence with CF. For my FT.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back