Kraton Shock rod ends for kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcjer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
hey guys I was doing some jumps with my v4.kraton today and I had a hard landing and broke one of my shock rod ends I need a link to get replacement rod ends if you guys could help me out that would be great. Thanks a lot

Thankyou buddy
The AR330338 kit comes with some beefier Nero ends too. They're holding up much better than the stock ones. You might need to find some bigger composite balls if you switch, but I haven't had one break since I did.

You could also replace them with tekno shock rod ends. They're beefier and should last longer.
Part numbers for the Tekno are TKR6140B and TKR5049A.
That'll get you the rod ends and the balls.
I second, third, and fourth this. Also get the metal Tekno ball ends

Recheck your droop...sometimes it will change and over extend the shocks causing shock end failure.

Recheck your droop...sometimes it will change and over extend the shocks causing shock end failure.
Thanks buddy. How far down to you normally do your droop screw on your kraton
I second, third, and fourth this. Also get the metal Tekno ball ends
Thanks bro yeah I just ordered the Tekno ends and the metal ball ends from RC Planet. Thanks for the advice in The Help
The AR330338 kit comes with some beefier Nero ends too. They're holding up much better than the stock ones. You might need to find some bigger composite balls if you switch, but I haven't had one break since I did.
Thanks for the help bro

Thanks buddy. How far down to you normally do your droop screw
I generally remove my shock from the top mount and screw in the droop screw until the the shock needs to be compressed a mm or so to get the shock back on. Some may set it exact but I like for a little extra. This setting seems to change every couple of packs at least for me on my oc and Kraton. Typhon I never had to change it.

I generally remove my shock from the top mount and screw in the droop screw until the the shock needs to be compressed a mm or so to get the shock back on. Some may set it exact but I like for a little extra. This setting seems to change every couple of packs at least for me on my oc and Kraton. Typhon I never had to change it.
Maybe even a little more than 1 mm. I try to have the hole of the shock end about 3 to 4 mm below, only to give a little allowance for flex in the arm, especially if you use RPM. This applies more to trucks that are being launched of ramps and jumps. Those arms will pull down from the weight of the tires, and stress them past their original plain. Over the road and bashing on level ground, won't subject the arms to as much flex.

Thanks for the suggestion! My local hobby shop only had these in stock and I wanted to get back up and running.

They did need a bit of work though. I had to shave them down with my Dremel so that they would fit in the shock spring collar.

IMG_9581.JPG

Thanks for the suggestion! My local hobby shop only had these in stock and I wanted to get back up and running.

They did need a bit of work though. I had to shave them down with my Dremel so that they would fit in the shock spring collar.

View attachment 84879
They work in the short term, but didn't last long for me.

I've had good luck with the tekno's. I've broken 2 or 3 over a year or so, but that's not bad for the driving I do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back