Show Off Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
You know the drill, I’ll go first…
Sorry about quality
LOWER!!
8337943C-A259-449E-A45F-958198DE6F23.jpeg

Looks like you've got a sweet flying spot, we used to have a similar spot four about five years then construction started and we lost that spot. Flying hasn't been as fun since. Gotta love a wide runway.

Looks like you've got a sweet flying spot, we used to have a similar spot four about five years then construction started and we lost that spot. Flying hasn't been as fun since. Gotta love a wide runway.
Get a bush/stol plane then you can fly anywhere

Right now we are flying off a single narrow lane road so you really have to concentrate on lining up correctly. I do have my UMX Turbo Timber Micro that can pretty much take of and land in less than two feet and it's a lot of fun. Been itchin' to take out the F-18 lately but the stars haven't been in the right alignment. 🤷‍♂️

I got a Carbon Cub S2 Chandra Patey RTF for Christmas. Hasn’t even been out of the box. I’ve never flown before (unless you count the Cox tether plane from the 70’s that I crashed into oblivion on its maiden) so I’ll be spending a fair bit of time on a simulator first. I’m preparing to be obsessed again, and that’s why it’s still in the box. I have to finish a few things before I jump down a new rabbit hole. I really am excited to do it, though!

I got a Carbon Cub S2 Chandra Patey RTF for Christmas. Hasn’t even been out of the box. I’ve never flown before (unless you count the Cox tether plane from the 70’s that I crashed into oblivion on its maiden) so I’ll be spending a fair bit of time on a simulator first. I’m preparing to be obsessed again, and that’s why it’s still in the box. I have to finish a few things before I jump down a new rabbit hole. I really am excited to do it, though!

It's a lot of fun, and sometimes heartbreak, but like anything else takes a little practice and a lot of patience to master it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back